Kipling TSV 4th November 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine hasn't yet, but another bag I ordered earlier in the day was dispatched this morning.

Has anybody's TSV been despatched yet? Mine is showing "in process" and I ordered it on 3.11.09 at about 11.30pm

No I'm still waiting. It still shows 'in process' and I ordered it at 7am on the 4th. How annoying. :envy:

mine is showing in process and I ordered at just gone midnight
I paid by card and used q cut so there should be no problem
to be honest I am in no rush for the bag but I would expect it to have been shipped by now
It is poor service really.

Got an email at 06:44 this AM that's mines on it's way, I ordered online in the afternoon so it would seem it's totally random.

I ordered a couple of Kipling items on 4th, and both still say In Process

Mine is now showing as shipped. I'm also not in a rush, but I would have thought it would have been despatched sooner than this. I'm not impressed - pretty poor in my opinion.

There are some reviews already for this tsv, even though people haven't received the bags yet. It seems some Kipling buyers are hoping to get their views across to Kipling via the QVC web site.

Cripes that is quick. Do people write reviews before they get the products then? Why?

Quite a few people write a review on something before they've received it.. Usually saying along the lines of 'oh I know i'll like it when it arrives'
Its silly really - especially if the item is sh*te when it arrives! :cheeky:

I agree it is daft to review something you've not seen, but the review company let the 5 stars or whatever contribute to the products average rating, which doesn't seem quite right really.

Quite a few people write a review on something before they've received it.. Usually saying along the lines of 'oh I know i'll like it when it arrives'
Its silly really - especially if the item is sh*te when it arrives! :cheeky:

And you can't amend a review or submit a second one! I remember a few months back a customer submitted a five-star review for some Kim 'n Co horror on the day of the TSV. :eek:

And you can't amend a review or submit a second one! I remember a few months back a customer submitted a five-star review for some Kim 'n Co horror on the day of the TSV. :eek:

I wonder if it was the firework display masterpiece from a little while back Calvin? Still have nightmares about that one :giggle:

It looks like some have submitted reviews and haven't actually ordered the product. They are moaning that the bag doesn't have the features they want...my advice would be ...pay double then because kipling certainly do make the bag they want but having extra features costs more to make and sell. The other piece of advice I would give is....buy a different brand if you are not happy! LOL!
My advice to QVC is, only let people put on a review if they have bought that item from you..........amend your website.

One of my two TSVs arrived today (in Escape Grey) - I only got the "your item has been dispatched" email for the other one this morning, so it seems rather random when things are sent since both bags were on the same order.
Anyway, it is a lovely shaped bag, fewer pockets than some (but if you wanted a lot of pockets this wasn't the bag you should have ordered in the first place!) and it is for me, "Goldilocks" sized - not too big, not too small, but just right! I'm keeping this one! I hope I like the Quella Purple print when it eventually gets here because I wouldn't mind having more than one bag in this style.

Latest posts

Back