Kipling TSV 4th January 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

received the black, and cheetah print ones today, and I am also not impressed with these. Both will be going back tomorrow

Can I say thank you, finally bought the City April which I have dithered over the price forever. Was able to get it with 50%.

Nice bag Donna- what colour did you go for and will you be 'wearing' it at our next meet?

I got the Marti yesterday in brown (50% off too) and it's gorgeous, fairly big, but I can see myself using it for years.

Last edited:
oh that sounds disappointing,somebody has got me one for my birthday,tomorrow(40th!!) and I was really looking forward to receiving it,well I hope to be pleasantly surprised,good job we're all different eh?
Well I hope you are like me and love it! It's roomy and carries what I need anyway and very attractive. I'm thinking of buying the purse too next month if it's still in stock.

I just got the milos with the purse ....gave it to my sis for her birthday in November and found it hard to part with and have noticed that as they are getting new colours in the price is going up so I thought I'd better go for it

Nice bag Donna- what colour did you go for and will you be 'wearing' it at our next meet?

I got the Marti yesterday in brown (50% off too) and it's gorgeous, fairly big, but I can see myself using it for years.

Oh I went for the classic brown. Not sure? Are we going shopping lifting again? I don't think the 5 seater leather suite and the 50 inch plasma will fit????:14:

Got my bag for my birthday and I like it,I am pleased with it.Know what some of you mean about the flap at the front but it is secure with the zip on the inside and it fits across body well too which I like.

My black TSV was waiting for me when I returned from my trip yesterday, but I have been very pleased with the cassis Defea and use it everyday. It's great for work and was also useful as hand luggage for the plane, so the Jata has been returned. It was a bit smaller than I expected. I did like it, actually, but I don't need it and probably wouldn't use it, so better I get the money back - especially as I went a bit mad in Sephora and spent far more than I should have!

I've just checked the Kipling website and noticed that some (if not all) of the bags that were reduced by 30% are now reduced by 50% so I bought myself a Tash which I have had my eye on for ages.

Mind you, I always seem to have my order cancelled when ordering in the sale, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope you get what you want too.

I've just checked the Kipling website and noticed that some (if not all) of the bags that were reduced by 30% are now reduced by 50% so I bought myself a Tash which I have had my eye on for ages.

Mind you, I always seem to have my order cancelled when ordering in the sale, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope you get what you want too.

Thanks for this!:1:

I just placed an order for my first ever Kipling bags.

I bought a laptop bag as i can take my laptop to work to use when kids are asleep. I also needed a bag big enough for the charger leads and other bits.

I also ordered 2 arcoss the body bags, the original and follo bag as i now have a baby and todder and find it difficult carrying a nappy bag, handbag, buggy etc etc! Hopefully this will be easier and ill have less to haul around with me!:18:

Latest posts

Back