Kipling TSV 30 Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OOOHHH I like the monkey brown and the white flock print. I don't know which to choose now. Hope it's on easy pay.Still can only get one though, but which one?

:mysmilie_506: :wonder:

Very boring colours, I was hoping for the stripey multicolour print at least. No berry colours or vibrant colours, either... Might go for the Speckled Blue, but overall not what I was hoping for. (my aren't we critical today...)

Not too keen on the colours but love the idea of a large Fairfax - so in two minds about this. :confused:

Monkey brown is the most tempting but not sure if it is a too light brown - bit hard to tell from the pics on QVC.

Monkey Brown looks the best option for a summer neutral. :thinking: I'll have to wait and see it demo'd before I decide, but I'm inclined to save my money.

You're not fooling me Perdy as I can tell that you're definitely on the hunt for a new bag or two..........:mysmilie_865:

Come on now, how many are you going for and which colours??!

P.S. I quite like the Speckled Blue.........:wink:

No, not getting one this time, BL! Honestly! Like the idea of a larger Fairfax, as I have a couple of the regular size ones, but don't like the colours. If pushed I would say the Deep Lilac is the best option but I would have been tempted if it had been available in the "Meg Black Print".

Decided not to bother although I might have been tempted if it had been on easy pay. I love the bag but the colours are dreadful teal blue not a proper blue that would have gone with jeans etc, washed out purple, boring black, faded brown and two naff prints! I think they would have sold thousands more in decent patterns and shades ie the purple stripe is gorgeous. I was also wanting the models to try the bag with the shorter straps over their shoulder as this was the major annoyance with the original Fairfax, they were just too short for that.

Decided not to bother although I might have been tempted if it had been on easy pay. I love the bag but the colours are dreadful teal blue not a proper blue that would have gone with jeans etc, washed out purple, boring black, faded brown and two naff prints! I think they would have sold thousands more in decent patterns and shades ie the purple stripe is gorgeous. I was also wanting the models to try the bag with the shorter straps over their shoulder as this was the major annoyance with the original Fairfax, they were just too short for that.

I was waiting for them to do that too. It made me wonder they didn't do it as the straps still aren't long enough? I will keep watching to see if they do it, then make my mind up. I have't bought a Kipling bag for ages but I quite fancied this one, as long as it goes over the shoulder.

I would have gone for it had it been on easy pays. I can't see this selling out unless they didn't get too many in to start with.

I noticed the other Fairfax because they had that one on the stripes but I have to admit having seen the stripey print on screen I actually preferred the speckled blue. And yeah, I went for it - it looks a good size with tons of compartments.

I was waiting for them to do that too. It made me wonder they didn't do it as the straps still aren't long enough? I will keep watching to see if they do it, then make my mind up. I have't bought a Kipling bag for ages but I quite fancied this one, as long as it goes over the shoulder.

Hi Find attached additional photos of the fairfax being worn across the sholuder, there was plenty of room left in the strap when we took these.

ren_4858125bf054fLS_Fairfax2.jpg

Hope this helps Kind regards
Brett

Discounted Kipling bags @ www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk

Check out our shoppingTelly.com outlet

Thank you Brett, that's very kind of you. It's the handles of the actual bag I was wondering about though.

I have bought from you in the past. Fab service.

I must admit that I am tempted to buy the Deep Lilac for the spring and summer. It's a good size and I like the Fairfax.

Got this show on in the background. Pippa said she had visited a school were ALL the children have Kipling bags! Lucky them I suppose.

I decided against the TSV, not wild about any of the colour options to be honest, and easy pays would have been a help in these times of austerity.
Off to browse Brett's sale items instead .....

having seen the stripey print on screen I actually preferred the speckled blue.
I agree with this and also went for the speckled blue - it's now limited stock, Pipa said on a 12 o'clock hour only 50 left in stock.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back