Kipling TSV 30 Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine's just arrived and it's lovely but man, having those two pint-sized ladies presenting at midnight sure made the bag seem much bigger than it actually is. Still, my big camera fits in the main compartment and my kindle fits in the front velcro pocket so my requirements for a practical out-and-about bag are fulfilled.

The size is perfect for me-bigger than the original Kipling but not too big (don't like really big handbags-they dwarf me) and the handles are 5.5 inches longer as well, so slips on shoulder easily,even over my winter coat.
I chose the light colour though and I'm not sure about it-wish I had gone for boring black. Am going to 'give it a go' but I feel it will probably go back, and I will then try to get the bigger Fairfax sometime in the future, when I'm sure it will either be featured as a TSV again (different colours?) or maybe will see it reasonable elsewhere.

Got mine today (in black).

It looks a LOT smaller than they were showing on the tv! I definitely wouldn't call it a "large" (I have a Defea which is large and this doesn't come close!)

It's going back, tomorrow!

Got mine today (in black).

It looks a LOT smaller than they were showing on the tv! I definitely wouldn't call it a "large" (I have a Defea which is large and this doesn't come close!)

It's going back, tomorrow!

Mine not arrived yet. It will be going back if it's not big enough. I need a big bag as I carry far too much about. Hope you sent it back under dsr. :flower:

Mine not arrived yet. It will be going back if it's not big enough. I need a big bag as I carry far too much about. Hope you sent it back under dsr. :flower:

I wrote on the packing slip it was being returned under DSR. Was that enough?

I felt totally disappointed with this - really liked the black too :heartbroke:

I wrote on the packing slip it was being returned under DSR. Was that enough?

I felt totally disappointed with this - really liked the black too :heartbroke:

I think you also have to e mail them or phone them telling them that you are returning under dsr. I e mailed them when I returned under dsr.I also requested the original p & p in the e mail because they try to get away with forgetting to pay the p & p back.

My bag arrived today. Not sure if i'll keep. Smaller than expected. I'll have to empty my current bag to see if it all fits. I wouldn't pay £78 for it in the kipling shop. :flower:

I think you also have to e mail them or phone them telling them that you are returning under dsr. I e mailed them when I returned under dsr.I also requested the original p & p in the e mail because they try to get away with forgetting to pay the p & p back.

My bag arrived today. Not sure if i'll keep. Smaller than expected. I'll have to empty my current bag to see if it all fits. I wouldn't pay £78 for it in the kipling shop. :flower:

ok have emailed and put to refund P&P as well!! lets see what happens.

Def not worth £51! Get a Defea instead!

I too bought the lilac colour and I am pleased with it. I look forward to using it in the spring and summer but I must say that I do prefer the Defea.

My black one finally arrived this morning. It's not quite as big as I was expecting it to be but I really like it. It fits easily over the shoulder, even with a coat on, so that's a big improvement. I wish I'd bought the blue spotty one as well now for the Summer. Hopefully it will be back in stock again soon.

I really love my TSV .... BUT I used it yesterday for the first time and I was disappointed to see that the phone compartment didn't fit my iPhone :(. Admittedly I have a case on it but it's only a thin silicone one and since iPhones are so common nowadays I can't believe that they have made the phone compartment JUST too narrow for this! Crazy! I have never had this problem so far with any of (and I have... quite a few) my other Kipling bags.

Latest posts

Back