Kipling TSV 30 Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Code SS11GIFT will get you a discount of £10 valid between 8th and 28th February. It can only be used once at the Kipling online store.

The postage on the Kipling site is very expensive, last time I looked it was about £7.

Just seen this on an affiliates website:

TSV will be Kipling Fairfax Large handbag with Removable Shoulder Strap £46.66 (Normal QVC price £56.00)

No P&P details

Slightly off topic, but has anyone got an item in Cerise from the autumn winter range? I'm interested to know what the colour is like. Is it a very deep pink or more cherry red?
I fancy a red bag and the autumn winter ones are all discounted now, so it would be a good time to buy one. :happy:

Just seen this on an affiliates website:

TSV will be Kipling Fairfax Large handbag with Removable Shoulder Strap £46.66 (Normal QVC price £56.00)

No P&P details

Usually P&P for Kipling bags is around the £4.45 mark so that would make it £51.11 with postage.

£46.66 doesn't divide equally by 3 or 4 so, if there is going to be an easy payment option, it will probably be 2 payments of £23.33.

One last thing to watch out for is the finish of the bags in the print options. I remember "Fairfaxgate" a few years ago when everyone got whipped up into a frenzy when it was reported that the Fairfax would be available in the Swirls print option from Kipling's If range and that it would cost a lot less than in store as QVC were only charging the same price as the Basic colours. It transpired that the patterned Fairfax had several differences and was not the same as the one Kipling sold in their stores as it had been made "specially for QVC".

Hello, I saw it in the Kipling store in Regents street, its gorgeous perfect for work, it would fit a net book or ipad but not a 15 inch laptop. Its just come out as a brand new style in their range so it will be available else where but its £77 from Kipling direct. If it is around £46 thats £31 off which is pretty damn good. Not a 'just for qvc' one this time :grin: omg my bank balance!

Kipling Fairfax Large Handbag with Removable Shoulder Strap.
Today's Special Value Price£46.68QVC Price£56.00Item Number150447AvailabilityIn stockUK P&P£4.45..Overall Rating . .3 out of 5 .....
Rating Snapshot (1 review).5 stars ..0.4 stars ..0.3 stars ..1.2 stars ..0.1 star ..0......1 of 1(100%)customers would recommend this product to a friend..
Read 1 review .Write a review ......Email this to a friend
.Product Q&A.
Be the first to ask a question..
..Important Message:
Please make your selection
Please select a size
Please select a colour
Please select an option
.Select available option*
Choose... BLACK DEEP LILAC MONKEY BROWN PETROL BLUE SPECKLED BLUE WHITE FLOCK PR.Quantity
1 2 3 4 5.Waitlist
Advanced order - expected to ship

Zoom.View product options
...More views
.....Description
Large Fairfax handbag from Kipling. Features a chic, practical shape, useful pockets and double handles as well as a detachable shoulder strap for versatile styling. Great for busy weekdays and relaxed weekends, it's an easy way to update your on and off-duty looks.

•Large patch pocket at front plus zipped side pockets

•Secures via a zip

•Kipling monkey keyring atached

•100% nylon; lining: 100% nylon

•Wipe clean with a damp cloth

•Bag: 23.5cm x 35.6cm x 7.6cm (9.25" x 14" x 3”)

•Handle length: 49.5cm (19.5")

•Detachable strap: 135cm (53")

Colour options:

•Black

•Deep Lilac

•Teal (Petrol Blue)

•Speckled Blue Print

•White Flock Print

•Monkey Brown

sorry the details are a bit of a guddle, maybe sazza or SCW could do it better now you have the item number!

Here you go Sutheli

Kipling Fairfax Large Handbag with Removable Shoulder Strap.
Today's Special Value Price £46.68
QVC Price £56.00
Item Number 150447
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Large Fairfax handbag from Kipling. Features a chic, practical shape, useful pockets and double handles as well as a detachable shoulder strap for versatile styling. Great for busy weekdays and relaxed weekends, it's an easy way to update your on and off-duty looks.

•Large patch pocket at front plus zipped side pockets

•Secures via a zip

•Kipling monkey keyring atached

•100% nylon; lining: 100% nylon

•Wipe clean with a damp cloth

•Bag: 23.5cm x 35.6cm x 7.6cm (9.25" x 14" x 3”)

•Handle length: 49.5cm (19.5")

•Detachable strap: 135cm (53")

Colour options:

•Black

•Deep Lilac

•Teal (Petrol Blue)

•Speckled Blue Print

•White Flock Print

•Monkey Brown

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.150447

Last edited:
...and a poor review already!! Ha ha...

I am going to treat myself to a new Radley...

Gone for the White flock. Glad I don't have to stay up late now!! I was swayed by the review as a pink 'tinge' appealed to me. I hope I get to see it before it sells out.....

Thanks for the details - means I don't have to wait up until midnight... plus I have decided instead to go for a najia pink fairfax on ebay for 38.95 inc p&p...:grin: I've always been sorry I didn't go for that a couple of years ago... so pleased to get it for a good price...:nod: :clapping:

I have to say that I agree. :frown:

You're not fooling me Perdy as I can tell that you're definitely on the hunt for a new bag or two..........:mysmilie_865:

Come on now, how many are you going for and which colours??!

P.S. I quite like the Speckled Blue.........:wink:

Latest posts

Back