Kipling TSV 30 Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kaza64

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what the kipling tsv might be on the 25th of January?

I'd be curious, as well. Just bought the Jerwis when it was an OTO, but the measurements Kipling gives are way off - it looked like the perfect A4 bag but isn't. I'd love one of the bigger Kiplings that could also take a laptop & some project books or magazines.

I looked at the Jacqueline before and I love the look of it - love the little front pouch and that the zip goes all the way around AND it's available in Organic Green - but was put off a bit by the large amount of negative reviews. Will have to give it a think - I'll probably wait until we know what the TSV is and decide then, as it's a great prize for its size!

I looked at the Jacqueline before and I love the look of it - love the little front pouch and that the zip goes all the way around AND it's available in Organic Green - but was put off a bit by the large amount of negative reviews. Will have to give it a think - I'll probably wait until we know what the TSV is and decide then, as it's a great prize for its size!
I've got 2 Jacqueline bags and love them, I guess it's always possible to try it for 30 days with QVC.
ps: I don't think that the laptop will go inside the bad unless it's a small one, it may go nicely in the side velcro pocket but still the pocket is smaller than A4 size, the bag has a wide base and the laptop won't stand on the side.

Last edited:
Thank you, I appreciate it! Quite like the look of the petrol (I believe it's not quite as dark as on those pics) but will defo take the chance and wait until the TSV.

I have a Jacqueline and it definitely doesn't fit my laptop - it might fit a netbook or iPad though. It's a great bag for hand luggage when travelling or for work.

That's the problem I found with Kipling bags - the measurements they give are a tad 'generous'. You'd think something that's supposedly 14" by 9" should easily take A4. The different in size given for the width of the Jerwis on qvc.co.uk in comparison to qvc.de is 2 inches!

Just been looking at TV guide and it is now saying the TSV is on Sunday 30th January.

Sazza Have you got any pictures of the tsv as somebody asked me on the facebook page after I posted the Yankee Candle tsv...

Does anyone know what the kipling tsv might be on the 25th of January?

The Kipling TSV is on Sunday 30th and QVC have now said, "We can tell you that Sunday's Kipling TSV is a large handbag with a removeable shoulder strap in six colour options - two prints and one of the colours are only available at QVC!"

Might that be the one that fits my 13" Mac? If not I still have a Nordic N for 30£ in my amazon shopping basket!

Be interested if its big and can hold a netbook. As others have said they can be deceiving. Quite roomy inside but the zips at the tops of the bags dont allow for large items go in easily.

Hmmm....so I have in mind an Inca (?) or Katan type TSV?

Not for me then,I don't like the shape and even more,hate the straps that attach diagonally:down:

The Kipling TSV is on Sunday 30th and QVC have now said, "We can tell you that Sunday's Kipling TSV is a large handbag with a removeable shoulder strap in six colour options - two prints and one of the colours are only available at QVC!"

I was looking at the site a few weeks ago and I am sure that I saw a large fairfax bag that had a shoulder strap. I can't find it now though. That would be nice! Not that I can afford it.

Any ideas yet. Us kipling fans especially those that want a work bag are on the edge of their seats at the moment!:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back