Kipling TSV 26/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Too small for me..my love affair with Kipling is over too. I now only have a Defea in Heather Olive, a Marie Francoise in Dune Beige (great bag) a silver glimmer Adomma (I think) my first one which I am reliably informed is a "Well" in lipstick red, and my gentle grey Reth. I like all of them and they all get used at various times of year and have been through the washing machine several times. I have not bought a Kipling for ages. I was in TK maxx the other week and there were some there. Hate to say it but seeing them on display next to leather bags and flowery satchels..they really looked cheap and nasty like the poor relation of bags. That's when I knew that my relationship with Kipling is almost over. I sold my leather Defea a few months ago, and my super city bag as the idea was fab but I wasn't using it. I am about to put the Red Kos that I used as a baby bag (in immaculate condition) on eBay.

However I am still in love with Kipling for purses (cannot beat them in both nylon and leather) and my Palm Beach vanity case and Blossom make up bag. I love them, but they are old designs so probably quality like this will never return.

I have never liked a single Kipling print!

I only have three Kipling bags as I sold the others I had and bought a leather bag with the money. I have never had a patterned bag from Kipling and will not be buying one of today's offering is anything to go by.

Ladies ....you are in denial lol:mysmilie_17:......you don't like Kipling !!?? ( only joking )

I love the variety and the fact you can wash and sell them on ...the variety the lightness of them ....love love love them ......I know you do really lol......the colours are gorgeous too ....It seems to be growing and growing in the world ....I get a bad back too Somthat helps me personally ....I'm making a cuppa .....can't believe you don't love kipling anymore ! :mysmilie_10:...wink wink

I have bought prints, but years ago when the summer patterns were just that - summery and fresh. Now they churn out the "made for QVC" constantly, - unheard of years ago, and the monkey mania and birds are so ditch water dull beyond belief ! Thankfully I still have those from 8 9 10 years ago and will be using those again this summer.

Anyone else remember the beige 'tote' bag with gold leather handles and lilac lining ? yep I still have that from at least 7 years ago. Sadly we don't get anything 'different' anymore.

My Aisling Qu arrived today, all the way from Italy. It's lovely! The Canard colour is beautiful.
Also had a rummage through my stash of discarded bags on Monday evening, and was reunited my Reth, which I'm reminded is pretty much the perfect size and shape, although I'm not crazy about the colour of it. (From memory, I think it was called 'Bark', it's a dark brown with a slightly greyish cast, but at least it goes with lots of stuff).

I actually bought this TSV, however I got the 'dot print' on advanced orders so it won't be shipped until next week.

My favourite was the 'flower print', but it had a blue background & strap and I wanted a black.

I also ordered the matching scarf, but that's not been dispatched yet either (even though that is in stock).

I'm going to use my bag when I go to America in March.

Did anyone else order the 'dot print' on advanced orders? I was expecting it to have been dispatched by now, as I thought it was w/c 02/02/2015. Have I got the date right? I know if the date is right it could be dispatched any time yet over the next couple of days though.

The one thing I love mostly about many ebay kipling sites ...fast dispatch ....so frustrating when waiting ....makes a difference ...even though I know there are exclusives on Q

Did anyone else order the 'dot print' on advanced orders? I was expecting it to have been dispatched by now, as I thought it was w/c 02/02/2015. Have I got the date right? I know if the date is right it could be dispatched any time yet over the next couple of days though.

Anyone else who may have ordered the 'party dots print' on advanced orders like me - mine has been dispatched today.

Latest posts

Back