Kipling TSV 26/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know the measurements of the Tsv? I wondered if is bigger than the cayleen being sold elsewhere as it is described as medium and yet the one i have is quite small. Also any ideas on price? Thanks

it aint been on the web so until then i dont think anyone will know the mesurements as i cant see a medium cayleen anywhere but i think its this one on Q germany

http://www.qvc.de/qvc.product.30072...Id=-3&userName=&signIn=&storeId=10253&cm_mmc=

Maße

L x T x H: ca. 26 x 9 x 17,5 cm
Trageriemen: max. 146 cm

Those sizes (just to let you know) - 26 x 9 x 17,5 cm - are the same sizes as my cayleen and thats a small shoulder bag! :thinking: I guess we'll have to wait untill details appear on the website.

If it's the small size, it won't be big enough for what I'm after :sad:
And looking at the last photo SCW posted, it does look suspiciously small as demonstrated on the model.

I quite like the Liberty flower print but want to see what other colours it is available in and what the price is, some colours are under £40 and no p&p on Amazon. I used my winter Paisley one today to see how much I like, I can get purse, phone, paperback book and my glasses in it, but not much else, not a bag for people who like to carry a lot with them, but it is a nice design

I quite like the Liberty flower print but want to see what other colours it is available in and what the price is, some colours are under £40 and no p&p on Amazon.

Thanks for reminding me to look on Amazon; there I found 'Aisling QU', the perfect Kipling for me, for £37, in a beautiful teal colour called 'Canard'.
I shan't bother with the TSV now.

Thanks for reminding me to look on Amazon; there I found 'Aisling QU', the perfect Kipling for me, for £37, in a beautiful teal colour called 'Canard'.

I like the look of that bag PAL - bit big for me though in size - I prefer the smaller cross body, as I don't carry a lot of things around - I did spot the Imke QU which I liked the look of too. I am off now for another peruse.

I have not seen the Aisling Qu until you posted this, looks great, I like the SN one as well and have seen that in HOF recently quite heavily reduced. I may be tempted with the Tsv if it is a reasonable price, am hoping for under £40, :mysmilie_50:

Noticed on the German QVC presentation they not only had the size on screen but the material composition as well, what a good idea, QVCUK please take note.

Whatever happens I am going to make sure i don't miss out on this one if I fancy it, as the last tsv sold out in the colour I wanted before the morning repeats, I may have to stay up for this one, blimey! I have not stayed up for a tsv for such a long time! I would like the know what are the other two colours it comes in, perhaps black and the Paisley print?

Too small for me. On principle, I don't buy them from Q when there are so many more bargains elsewhere. Just wait a few months and one will appear on amazon or ebay.

I've seen this bag for £38 so QVC will have to match that but some how doubt it, I personally I do like the bags but I too find them so expensive for what they are.

Too small for me. On principle, I don't buy them from Q when there are so many more bargains elsewhere. Just wait a few months and one will appear on amazon or ebay.

very true. and free postage/fast delivery

Kipling Cayleen Small Crossbody Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 127114
QVC Price £50.00
Today's Special Value Price £33.96
P&P £3.95

Half price P&P on additional items.
Overall Rating Write a review no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Be the first to ask a question.
Email to a friend
Description

A cross-body shoulder bag designed to be both fashionable and functional, featuring a front flap that secures with a magnetic popper and opens to reveal a secure zip fastening, plus practical pockets on the front and back, and a collectable monkey keyring attached. Combining style and convenience in equal measures, whether with you at work or by your side on the weekend, this Kipling Cayleen bag always makes the perfect companion.

Day-to-day design - not only is this Kipling bag the ideal size for everyday use, it's also been thoughtfully designed inside and out, to keep your essentials organised and stored away safely.

A stylish statement - the fashionable Cayleen bag is available in a variety of different prints and colours, and of course features the signature furry monkey keyring.

Monkey keyring accessory
Branded badge and zip pulls
Adjustable strap
Inner zip and slot pockets
Monkey dot printed lining
100% nylon
Bag (h x w x d): 17.5cm x 26cm x 9cm (6.8" x 10.2" x 3.5")
Strap drop: 65cm - 136cm (25.6" - 53.5")

Colour options:

Hawaiian Flower True Blue Print - with a Matt monkey keyring
Party Dot Print - with a Davina monkey keyring
Line Print - with a Matt monkey keyring
Dusty Beige - with a Martine monkey keyring
Purple Dahlia - with a Darling monkey keyring

Behind the brand
Kipling has been creating fashionable, high-quality bags and accessories for over 25 years. Named after the well-travelled author Rudyard Kipling, the brand encompasses all that is fun and adventurous. Every bag comes with a signature monkey keyring, each one with its own name.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...yword=127114&uattrmb=&ddkey=https:OrderStatus

Latest posts

Back