Kipling TSV 25/3/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have several Kipling bags, but this won't be joining them, I like the ones I have, but I should like a slightly larger version of the small messenger style, which is about the size of the Delphine, I carry daily for everything! Maybe an inch bigger all round, no more. Currently, once I have my mobile, my travel card, my purse and card case in it, I can't get any more in it. I qhite like the raisin, but it's a bit clunky for me, any suggestions anyone?

I have one of the Cayleen bags, which is a little larger all round but considerable deeper across the width of the base (eh? lol) than the Delphine I believe, if that makes sense? I have crammed a fair amount of stuff into that, could be worth a look?

:nod:

I have one of the Cayleen bags, which is a little larger all round but considerable deeper across the width of the base (eh? lol) than the Delphine I believe, if that makes sense? I have crammed a fair amount of stuff into that, could be worth a look?

:nod:
I have three cayleens and it is one of my favourites now, a small size bag but big enough for your daily essentials, and some are a reasonable price on Amazon still

Too expensive & not stylish enough to be anything really 'different', though the main reason I'm put off it are those four little words on the description.......'created especially for QVC'!

:mysmilie_845:

I like the shape and handles, but not the colours or price. Looks very like the zeta, also a qvc special, which I wanted but never liked any of the colours. The zesta had good reviews.

I think it's expensive for a TSV Kipling. The made for Q puts me off too. Don't like any of these prints.

Well mine's been dispatched in the turquoise jungle print. I like to use a print bag when I'm wearing jeans and a plain t-shirt or sweat shirt and I have the Abra purse in the ink jungle so I already know I like the print. It is very similar to the Follo ScarySpice, but is taller and narrower, the Follo is more square and chunky.

I think its expensive especially when you add in the £6 p&p .As its made for Q there's nothing to compare it with in my local Kipling shop.

Ali K says its a great buy for under £60. With P&P its actually £ 65 .

Don't know how they calculate their postage .Ali has just said how lightweight it is so it cannot be weight.

They could ditch the monkeys and charge less.

I like it, especially that purply pink animal print design. It is however far too expensive so l wont be ordering.

I really like the pink and the sand one... I'm tempted... Alison K is really spoiling the presentation, does she ever shut up, she's constantly interrupting and taking over.... Please stop talking!

I like it, especially in the turquoise and blue print options. Too big for my needs these days though, so I'm not buying it.

How many kipling bags do we need? QVC is getting very boring same old every week or so.

Latest posts

Back