Kipling TSV 24/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like the look of this but it seems a tad too big for me. I ordered the deedra bag in the bird print on 25th of August and it only arrived today! God knows where it's been, I had to send the "declaration" in to Q this week and now it has turned up, think it was good old Royal Mail that delivered it,that really is bad!

That is so strange! I also ordered the Deedra in Bird Print on the 28th and it's not yet arrived. I'm awaiting a declaration form from QVC. It was supposed to come with RM. However another Kipling bag, also by RM, which was dispatched on the 6th arrived in 3 days.....!

I like it but not totally in love with it so I'm hanging on until I see it.none of the colours blow me away...I'd love like a lipstick christmas red for winter but we never get anything like that....

If I was ordering I would go for the Very Berry, but I still don't like the style.

I love the Very Berry colour (have it in the Defea). It's extemely similar to the Antique Fuschia from a few seasons ago (...just in case anyone is wondering about the shade of pink and have that one).

That is so strange! I also ordered the Deedra in Bird Print on the 28th and it's not yet arrived. I'm awaiting a declaration form from QVC. It was supposed to come with RM. However another Kipling bag, also by RM, which was dispatched on the 6th arrived in 3 days.....!

Very strange indeed! I have never had any problems with deliveries before and could not understand what had happened to it as the bags always fit through my letter box so it would not have been left with a neighbour or in a safe place and been pinched, i was annoyed as i really liked it and the price had increased after I ordered it and i didn't see why if I ordered another that I should have to pay more for it, problem solved now as it has arrived and I like it, it reminds me a bit of the machida but is smaller, hope you get yours, I do love the print x

Last edited:
I had an e-mail this morning that my TSVs have been dispatched :)

Letz-be-avenue: still no Deedra here (nor form from QVC for that matter).

I had an e-mail this morning that my TSVs have been dispatched :)

Letz-be-avenue: still no Deedra here (nor form from QVC for that matter).

Oh Anso, that is such a shame, can't believe you will get the Tsv before the deedra that was ordered in August, I do like the the bag and will definitely keep it but I will be wary of ordering anything from Q if I am in hurry for it, it really is not acceptable to say you will get something in 3-5 working days and it not to arrive for 2 1/2 weeks later, not that I order much from them now, please let us know what you think of the Tsv,hope Q sort out the deedra problem for you x

Don't like bags where you have to leave some straps hanging loose. :mysmilie_514:

Oh Anso, that is such a shame, can't believe you will get the Tsv before the deedra that was ordered in August, I do like the the bag and will definitely keep it but I will be wary of ordering anything from Q if I am in hurry for it, it really is not acceptable to say you will get something in 3-5 working days and it not to arrive for 2 1/2 weeks later, not that I order much from them now, please let us know what you think of the Tsv,hope Q sort out the deedra problem for you x

I'm sure it will be sorted soon.

As for the TSV, yes of course I can let you know what I think when it arrives. :wave:

I just received mine and as I promised to come and post my opinion ---> here I am.

I got the bird print (also know as the vipin print) and the blue snake. Love them both and will keep them both. It might be worth noting that the bird print has a pink monkey (I already knew this) and the blue snake appears a bit darker in reality than on most Internet photos (indeed, just like most Kipling bags do).

The size is similar to the Nagato for those familiar with that. I love bags the size of Nagato, Defea, Gabbie etc so this is totally for me. If you prefer bags like Alvar, and smaller, this might be too big for you. It will not fit an A4 binder but takes an ipad no problem (as long as you don't have a massively bulky cover that adds a lot height/width wise).

It's fully lined everywhere (even outside pockets) and both my prints come with the new lining with dots/monkeys.

I believe it's a QVC only bag as it does have the extra long strap (not a wide one like on the Defea though) which I personally love, being tall. Strap is attached with clips so can be removed. Carrying handles are generous and should fit most people even with big winter coats.

What you can see on the front of the bag is a pocket that is nearly the height of the bag. Velcro. Lined. And goes does all the way to the bottom of the bag.

On the very back is a compartment at a similar height. All along the width of the bag and down to the bottom. Lined. Zipped. Love this!

The middle of the bag has three different zips (like Follo does). One at either side. Tall, using all the width and length of the bag but no real depth. Lined.

The middle zip (slightly lower than the two that are on either side) is the main compartment with a decent width to it. Key fob. One pen slot and the usual two mobile compartments, one slightly wider than the other. Also it has the usual zipped compartment on the back of the inside. Pretty long zip and a more generous sized pocket than on some bags.

Monkey on blue snake is Jane. Monkey on bird print is Alyssa.

Hope this was of some help :) Please ask if I can answer something else... Tried to think of everything! :)

Just got a postcard about the TSV
Says it comes in six hot colours, two of which they are launching on QVC
anyone know what the 6th colour is?

I just received mine and as I promised to come and post my opinion ---> here I am.

I got the bird print (also know as the vipin print) and the blue snake. Love them both and will keep them both. It might be worth noting that the bird print has a pink monkey (I already knew this) and the blue snake appears a bit darker in reality than on most Internet photos (indeed, just like most Kipling bags do).

The size is similar to the Nagato for those familiar with that. I love bags the size of Nagato, Defea, Gabbie etc so this is totally for me. If you prefer bags like Alvar, and smaller, this might be too big for you. It will not fit an A4 binder but takes an ipad no problem (as long as you don't have a massively bulky cover that adds a lot height/width wise).

It's fully lined everywhere (even outside pockets) and both my prints come with the new lining with dots/monkeys.

I believe it's a QVC only bag as it does have the extra long strap (not a wide one like on the Defea though) which I personally love, being tall. Strap is attached with clips so can be removed. Carrying handles are generous and should fit most people even with big winter coats.

What you can see on the front of the bag is a pocket that is nearly the height of the bag. Velcro. Lined. And goes does all the way to the bottom of the bag.

On the very back is a compartment at a similar height. All along the width of the bag and down to the bottom. Lined. Zipped. Love this!

The middle of the bag has three different zips (like Follo does). One at either side. Tall, using all the width and length of the bag but no real depth. Lined.

The middle zip (slightly lower than the two that are on either side) is the main compartment with a decent width to it. Key fob. One pen slot and the usual two mobile compartments, one slightly wider than the other. Also it has the usual zipped compartment on the back of the inside. Pretty long zip and a more generous sized pocket than on some bags.

Monkey on blue snake is Jane. Monkey on bird print is Alyssa.

Hope this was of some help :) Please ask if I can answer something else... Tried to think of everything! :)

Great post Anso, really informative, thank you. Might be tempted by this one.

Great post Anso, really informative, thank you. Might be tempted by this one.

Thank you, glad if it was of any help. I still really like mine and am definitely keeping both of them. I can't even decide which pattern I like the most... :)

Just got a postcard about the TSV
Says it comes in six hot colours, two of which they are launching on QVC
anyone know what the 6th colour is?

I thought the colours were black, blue snake print, the beige colour (caffe latte or very similar), very berry, the bird print and one that was a grey/brown colour, sorry cant recall the name of the last shade. I am hoping I don't like it, as I do not need another kipling bag!

I just received my Amazon lightning deal kipling "bagsational" in port red. Great style and size of bag. Love it. I paid £34.99 with free delivery. The full price on Amazon was £74.50 and the rrp showing as £83. Although I like kipling bags ( I now have a whopping 6 of them!) I cannot see how the bag can justify the higher price tag. Really happy with my bag though so doubt I will get the TSV. It does depend on price though.

Just remembered the price is on here! lol. I am just going to study Anso's post and have a think. I would benefit from the outer pocket with zip and my bagsational does not have one (it's £90 odd quid for the one that does)

liking the blue snake...oh b***er.I mean "oh no"

I have the blue snake in the Enora and really like it, hope they do it in black for the winter. Can I ask how you saw the Amazon lightening deals? May sound stupid but I have not come across them myself, do you just have look the website at 12.59 and see what comes up? Many thanks x

Latest posts

Back