Kipling TSV 24/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LBA there are 2 ways. Normally they are on Mon Tues and Weds, Sometimes Thurs but I rarely see them on Fri Sat or Sun.

Via the website- from the homepage just click on "todays deals" wait a few moments for them to load and the lightning deals will appear, sroll along towards the right of the screen to see what is coming up throughout the day and what time each deal starts.

On the App, I press the bottom left button it comes up with a list and you can select "todays deals" that way.

There is a way to register for email notifications from Amazon of next weeks lightning deals. Always check your junk mail for these.

There is a select amount of stock in a specific colour only and you have to be quick, the offers are only there for a few hours but the popular ones like kipling can sell out in seconds. You have 15 mins to check out. If you miss out there is sometimes a waitlist if people dont check out in time it becomes available again.

One more thing- you will see the deal price, when you click on it the full price appears in your basket and the discount is deducted at checkout.

Last edited:
Just watched the on air presentation and would be tempted but the colour choices don't appeal. If theyd done a purple shade or the blue monkey mania id have gone for it.

Just bought the TSV in the Raw Umber shade as wanted a neutral colour this time as my current Kipling is pink. Haven't made any purchases on Q for over a month and then two in two days ooops lol.

Just watched the on air presentation and would be tempted but the colour choices don't appeal. If theyd done a purple shade or the blue monkey mania id have gone for it.

Saw this morning's repeat and like you Spartacus, it's the colours! A woeful choice - I don't do "neutral", don't do "animal", which leaves me with the pink choice and I already have three or four in pink - I'd have liked a Denim blue or Mitchell blue - so I've passed!

i think its great what thy do with bag prices ...but then they ramp the exclusive matching purse up.....thats so unfair to their loyal fans....and still trying to flog that awful Royal baby and mother ....only making a limited amount of these....says marie francoise...just as well ....

one more note.....they've ramped the fairfax up and its only available through them now...so unfair ...i love the fairfax...hope they dont do that with the defea....

One of the best "exclusive to Q" styles I have ever seen. Great size, straps that truly are long enough to go comfortably over the shoulder, front and back pockets, zipped at back, lots of organisation, fully lined and a key fob. I truly cannot fault it. I like the blue snake as it is not too animal printy and is a nice shade of blue. I also like the bird print and the neutral ones. I wasnt going to buy this but think I would kick myself if I dont. Looks like Q have listened to what their customers want and have catered for everyone this time.

Edit... saw sense and cancelled order for blue snake just in case it isnt subtle enough and wondering about washing it. Went for the Raw Umber as I like sludgy and grey tones (never feel comfortable with bright bags). I think I will use the raw umber more and therefore I can justify the cost. :)

Last edited:
Too small for me, the colours are drab and I won't be tempted. Don't like bags where the grab handles have to dangle down when it's cross-body, either.

The blue snake is quite a dark "flat" blue WG, not at all bright. I do like the bag itself, but not the colour choices...

I agree thatu, although I will remove the cross body strap and only use it when pushing the pram. It will only be used cross body occasionally. For me the longer handles are a big plus as I prefer to carry mine on the shoulder.

I've got the Nagato in Cafe Latte and the Adomma in Light Brown which look to be almost identical to the Grey Sky and Raw Umber shades they're using for the TSV, so that rules them out for me. I don't like black or bright pinks, they don't go with anything in my wardrobe, and I'm not keen on the bird print. Which just leaves the blue snake - I do quite like it (I've just received the Laka 3 pouch set from Poshbags in blue monkey mania, blue snake and turquoise blue) which I'd describe as indigo denim blue with a subtle print, but I'm not looking for a bag in that shade.

I was on the point of ordering the Pink Berry when I decided to look through my collection and list them on a spreadsheet. Its all too easy to forget what you have. I have also been buying the odd thing on French ebay and today my Puppy Toiletry bag in silver arrived. I paid Euro16 for it and its brand new.

So I have a drawer of plain bags, and a drawer of patterned - didn't need the pink TSV as I have 2 bags in fushia.

Getting organised has saved me money!

According to the app the TSV is available again in all colours including bird print. I thought that was sold out already

I haven't ordered it.I just think its so much like the last 3?4? TSV's we've had? To be fair I havent watched a full presentation yet and I did vaguely like the bird print but I think I'm sticking with no.

I've resisted the adomma for many years but bought one last week on ebay,mainly for the colour and I love it!!!!

I was just going to post that all colours, including the bird print, seem in stock on line (well it let me add one of each to my basket). It's not for me, but someone might want to grab one.

I didnt buy the last few TSV's RD as the design wasnt quite right. The TSV's I had before I returned. The only kiplings I have kept have been from Amazon. I hope this one does not let me down.

I saw an OTO on the homescreen and a cross through the bird print but now its showing as available again. Been out all day so not sure whats happening with it

I bought the bird print last night, didn't like any of the other colours. Would love a Kipling luggage TSV one day though, even a Kos-style carry-on bag would be a start. Don't remember ever seeing a purse as a TSV either.

Not surprising considering the price difference between QVC vs Amazon and ebay. I bought my purse for a LOT less on amazon AND I got a better colour, too. I just check QVC to see what price they're at (sorry - PRICEPOINT). I must learn to speak the lingo!

Latest posts

Back