Kipling TSV 24/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ive never ordered from rtherapy but I do watch their youtube videos as they've got about 100 kipling bags giving good demos, often if there is a bag you're interested in on qvc the qvc video clip is all presenter waffle an few shots of the bag.

Don't know if they're stilling doing it, but poshbags were doing 10% codes if you liked their facebook page. I did that last year and bought a Nagato bag (then went back and bought another). Since then they email me a 15% off code every month. Very good delivery times from poshbags, within 2-3 days I recall.

Yes rtherapy's videos are really useful aren't they?

Poshbagsuk do indeed still do the 10% off code if you like them on FB, I used that recently. Free and quick delivery, what's not to like!

RTherapy are excellent, good offers and very fast delivery. Poshbags are the same, prices, speed of delivery and service that Q don't come close to matching. l use my regular customer 15% discount with Poshbags far too often!

oh no...I love the purple flower....

I like the purple flower too! But wont be buying as i know I will hate the central zipped compartment. I sold my Syro on ebay because of that.

Just bought a great little (not so little actually) bag off Amazon called the Stelma. It is everything a kipling should have - velcro flap pocket at the front, zipped outside pocket on the back and importantly the main zip is stitched in. It is a lovely shape, deep and holds everything. Bought it in the Purple for £27 and free p&p - absolute bargain and I would recommend it. Would love it in the purple flower, ha ha.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/kipling-Womens-STelma-Shoulder-K15313A13/dp/B00EQ1SYKW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390407639&sr=8-1&keywords=kipling+stelma

I bought the Almine direct from Kipling at the weekend, shipped on Monday, direct from Brussels, arrived today and postage cost....nothing!!!

Rtherapy and Amazon are good for kipling too...postage is normally free and you have a great chance of getting items delivered

(pity you cant say the same for qvc, with their inflated delivery charges and pot luck delivery system (waiting for missing delivery forms being sent out as i type, but its Royal Mail who are slow, according to cust service). Dont think ill bother with this tsv or anything else in the future!

I bought the Almine direct from Kipling at the weekend, shipped on Monday, direct from Brussels, arrived today and postage cost....nothing!!!

Rtherapy and Amazon are good for kipling too...postage is normally free and you have a great chance of getting items delivered

(pity you cant say the same for qvc, with their inflated delivery charges and pot luck delivery system (waiting for missing delivery forms being sent out as i type, but its Royal Mail who are slow, according to cust service). Dont think ill bother with this tsv or anything else in the future!

Its funny how they blame RM isnt it!.
RM deliver all my other online purchases (Amazon included) in super quick time. I can honestly say that QVC is the only retailer that I ever have to wait a week to be delivered by Royal Mail. Hermes orders come quicker from QVC. There is something going on imo - either they dont send them out when they say they do or RM put QVC parcels to the back of the queue for some sinister reason.:thinking:

I do think this is an expensive tsv.I do hope its not a run of add on items for tsv's just to inflate the price.I truly hate paying qvc's p&p also.qvc know this is an expensive tsv so they've put it on easypay.

Im still undecided whether to go for it.I know already I hate the middle compartment.I sold my katan for that reason.I almost hope the purple flower liberty print will have sold out by the time I get up at 7am.I dont really like the other colours.Its very hard to make out the size...on fb MFW likens the size to a bit smaller than a follo

Kipling bags have become very expensive and I do think they are over priced. If they'd done the tsv bag on its own for thirty quid I might have gone for it.

Interesting that here it is 1.30pm (12.30 UK) time and they are all sold out, except for the Monkey Mania. I must admit when I saw the MM print I thought - not another one! I did quite fancy the Salmon but also thought too pricey and I don't need another purse (I won't have any money to put in it!)

Its funny how they blame RM isnt it!.
RM deliver all my other online purchases (Amazon included) in super quick time. I can honestly say that QVC is the only retailer that I ever have to wait a week to be delivered by Royal Mail. Hermes orders come quicker from QVC. There is something going on imo - either they dont send them out when they say they do or RM put QVC parcels to the back of the queue for some sinister reason.:thinking:
I think QVC have a trailer at their warehouse and it isn't taken away for x number of days or when full whichever is the soonest. QVC have probably negotiated a really low price and low price often means second class service. I too get good service from RM and the kindles when we have ordered them from amazon arrive often next day

I have said repeatedly in the past, and on this forum, that I will never order another kipling again, as I always end up returning them. Before this tsv aired, I promised myself that, if it was over £40, I wouldn't bother. When I saw it, I liked the size of the bag, and the purse is exactly what you need. I felt the options were poor; I'm not really into prints but, call me misguided, you are saving more by going for one, also the only block colour I liked was the cloudy white, and I have a white bag I haven't used yet. My favourite colour is blue, but I liked the liberty flower bag, not the wallet. I liked the blue of the MM. They kept saying that, by buying the MM, people would know you had got it from QVC, so it was like a LE bag. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want people knowing I got my bag from QVC. I think that makes it more, for want of a better word, common? They also kept reminding us that, as the wallet sells for £31 on the Q, we are getting the bag for £25.97. Don't place too much emphasis on this, as outlets like rtherapy always sell at heavily reduced prices anyway.

I'm convinced it's QVC & not RM that are the reason for slow delivery. I order quite a lot of stuff from the various online vet supply & pet sites, all free delivery, & they invariably arrive the next day, or the day after if a weekend is involved. QVC orders via RM never arrive sooner than 4/5 days.

I'm not tempted this time by the TSV. Too expensive, too high p&p & boring colours.

QVC have cheek blaming RM, it is QVC's fault for using TNT first, it goes to TNT then from there to RM.....it is TNT that slow it all up!

Just received something from ebay 2nd class Royal Mail that I bought Tuesday evening. Feel a bit sorry for RM getting blamed by QVC (or getting flack from uneducated Q shoppers) as QVC often don't dispatch a parcel until 2 days after you bought it, and then it sits with TNT for a day or two.

Anyway, back to Kipling! Glad my money is safe, don't like any colours or the design of this TSV! And as above I really don't want a colour or bag that says "I bought this at QVC!! It was exclusive to them!!!!"
Pretty pricey TSV also considering the equivilent size of Kipling's you can pick up elsewhere for cheaper.

I bought the liberty print.I know the middle compartment will be annoying - if I love the bag enough I will either live with it or maybe have it professionally altered.I totally fell in love with the liberty print - I may not have bothered had that option not been available.This will be have to be my last purchase for a while - since going part time from the begining of this month,I'm going to have make some savings anymore and lets face it as much as I love kipling,these are a luxury for me.

I really really just hope (particularly as its sold out really quickly) that this is not the beginning of a new era of kipling on qvc.I may have loads of bags but I never change my purse.today I could justify buying the tsv - but I cant do that (nor pay this price) on every tsv if they're going to have a run of sets.

I havent gone for the TSV Rainbowdottie (because of middle compartment) but I do love the liberty print - I hope you love it.Let us know when it arrives!

I ended up going for the monkey mania print as I do like the blue colour of it but think I have ordered it in haste, having seen the picture of it on Q's FB page I really do not like the look of the zip bit, it just looks so untidy and almost unfinished?
I think if it was just sold as the bag only I would not have bothered, mine has apparently been shipped so no changing my mind now! The p & p was a joke, I will have to have a good think when it arrives, :thinking::thinking:

I hope you like it rainbowdottie - the choice of colours for me was pretty boring, I only do brights, so the Liberty Flower was the best for me - but I don't want a purse! They kept banging on about the bag "only" being £25 odd as the purse is £31, I felt like ringing up and saying can I have the bag and just pay £25 then ta muchly...

It can be a tad misleading, when a parcel is listed as shipped. All that means, is that the sender has sent a message to the courier company, via a printer supplied by them, to say the parcel is ready for the next collection. In all likelihood, your bag hadn't physically left the warehouse.

My kipling Tsv arrived today! That is a miracle for Q, so for once they say it has been dispatched it seeme to actually be true! Has anyone got theirs yet? I like the purse not sure about the bag though, will have a play with it later and see how I feel about it,the blue looks a bit washed out?

Latest posts

Back