Kipling TSV 24/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've picked up 2 bags and a purse off amazon over Christmas for fantastic prices, so it'll have to be a very good TSV to tempt me.

I'm finding it hard to justify new Kiplings now. I'm an anti-social old cow and don't go to many places where I can use them, so have always used them for work. Always chose a bag to go with whatever I was wearing each day. Recently, though, I bought myself one of their briefcase-style bags (Super Working Bag) in mid-grey, and I absolutely love it. My mum then bought me another one in port red as an early Christmas present, and I've used nothing but these for work since I got them. They're wonderful - a pocket or padded section for absolutely everything, and they're perfect for work. Now I have a pile of Kiplings that I'm rarely going to use for the foreseeable future, so I can't see that I can justify any more. Unless, of course, there's a particularly original style or pattern . . . . .

They can only tempt me if they do some improvements on the Kipling Jacqueline (e.g. longer shoulder straps).
I haven't bought a Kipling in ages from Q but was buying from ebay

I wish they would do more leather Kipling bags. I have ordered a few over the years and love their practicality, I just can't get over the material. All the leather Kiplings I have seen are holdalls.

Yes I remember buying the leather Maggie a few years ago, not everyone liked it but I like mine, it weighs a tonne without anything in it though, that is what I like about the "normal" kipling bags, ther are so lovely and light,unlike some of the leather ones with metal hardware. The Helena Christensen ones do not seems to have been a raging success, hope I don't like this one :giggle:

They did the Maggie in the normal material as the Danna. I always regret that I ummed and aahed for too long and they sold out before I got one. I wanted it in the deep lilac. I keep an eye on ebay in case one of them comes up one day, but sadly I think the Danna is long gone.

Where is the best place for Kipling bargains? I find Amazon a bit hit and miss and didn't like the last TSV. I really want a silver glimmer bag but can't find one :sad: not sure if it's an old colour. I quite fancy the Adomma but can only find photos of it when I google not proper links to actually buy it.

i used to be a bit of a handbag snob (a product of my upbringing lol), it didnt have to be expensive but they had to be leather. Since hitting 40 I am a changed woman. I have dumped my mothers brain washing and have started wearing silver jewellery and now material handbags (I even have 2 plastic ones! lol).

I still prefer Hedgren bags over Kipling but in the last month I have bought my first Kiplings, an Alvar and Delphin bags and a couple of purses. Both off Amazon and at great prices. QVC has a good selection and great colours but I dont know if I would pay the prices. IT also seems like a Kipling overload there at the moment

How would you describe port red? ie is it dull/rich/too dark/too pink etc? I'm trying to convince myself not to buy a port red bag from amazon.

How would you describe port red? ie is it dull/rich/too dark/too pink etc? I'm trying to convince myself not to buy a port red bag from amazon.

Too dull, I like bright or shiny colours!! :mysmilie_59:

Where is the best place for Kipling bargains? I find Amazon a bit hit and miss and didn't like the last TSV. I really want a silver glimmer bag but can't find one :sad: not sure if it's an old colour. I quite fancy the Adomma but can only find photos of it when I google not proper links to actually buy it.

Thanks, yes I've seen that, it's in the silver glimmer colour I meant I can't find. Thanks though.

Silver Glimmer is exclusive to the Marie Francoise bag at the moment, maybe they will do it in others in the future but who knows!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Marie-...=116211-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-34-_-116211

Must admit lately amazon for Kipling has been excellent and the other store is TK. I was looking at the prices of Kipling on Q and I thought the majority of bags were all very expensive.

Must admit lately amazon for Kipling has been excellent and the other store is TK. I was looking at the prices of Kipling on Q and I thought the majority of bags were all very expensive.

Indeed. As a new kipling fan I picked up some bags and purses at amazon with at least 40% off QVC's prices, and the Kipling website.

Latest posts

Back