Kipling TSV 23/9/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV is not for me but I like the 'spotty' print.I have only watched a couple of shows ( now 3pm) but the same things seem to be on over & over again must be 'Groundhog Day'!

Wouldn't it be great to have an entire Kipling show where there's no confusion about colour names and all the colours available are shown on screen and in the studio. How hard can it be?

Wouldn't it be great to have an entire Kipling show where there's no confusion about colour names and all the colours available are shown on screen and in the studio. How hard can it be?

There is about as much chance of that as me marring Prince Harry and I'm in my 60's so in other words Nil.

Don't start me on pre show preparation grrr

Anything that has more than one option and they are stuffed. I always say that if Charlie and Julia can manage it then the rest of the twats can but they are either too lazy or too thick - take your pick. Even Del Boy is better than most of them in at least knowing that red isn't olive.

They really do stretch the truth, in an attempt at selling. Marie Francoise has just informed us that the oto is, at £39.96, the price of a purse. Yes, I concede that Kipling do sell some purses at that price, but the majority are far less than that. The plain version sells at £65. On the Kipling website, said bag was £65, now reduced to £45.50! Free delivery. Buy from the Q and, including postage, you get a grand saving of £1.59! So, although it is cheaper on the Q, and on EP, it is not such a great bargain, that it deserves to be the bargain hunter. imo.

I really like item no 127376 which is on now but 125 quid for a canvas bag is taking the p&&&. IMO

If MF thinks your swimming costume is able to fit into the pouch 126 542 then she don't wear much!!!

Did anyone see the 9pm show?

I've just seen on the website that they had the scarf on in that hour. According to the website, all options have been sold out all day, so I was wondering what explanation they gave, if any.

Also, how was there an OTO when only two of the five colour options have gone on the TSV???

The OTO rules? QVC make them up as they go along!

If they stop showing a TSV before the end of the day and switch to OTOs is usually a sign that the TSV didn't sell as well as expected. Then they swap to OTOs to shift other stock.

Did anyone see the 9pm show?

I've just seen on the website that they had the scarf on in that hour. According to the website, all options have been sold out all day, so I was wondering what explanation they gave, if any.

Also, how was there an OTO when only two of the five colour options have gone on the TSV???

There was no OTO as far as I remember, only a "bargain hunter" at nine (Sarande bag).

..."bargain hunter" at nine (Sarande bag).

Just had a look at the video of it - it's ****** huge, isn't it? Not my cup of tea, but I do quite like the 'Floral Leopard' print. Although not sure I would actually buy a bag in it.

My TSV has just arrived, and although I love the colour very much, the small front pocket is what I feared with the way it looks. This may be a product I send back if I can't deal with it, but probably not.

flaps and velcro are the things i most dislike on kipling bags. its taken many many kipling purchases to realise that. i have the alvar in the black tropical print and the creativity in the black animal. for flights and days out i have the large combo shopper in the black tropical print. and that willl be it for me now and hopefully forever

OMG I have just chosen and ordered a Kipling bag over a LG one!! I think I must be on the change, what with looking at Slankets and Emu's and now Kipling, haha!

I needed a bag to keep all my travel things organised, within a larger bag with my Emu's and woollies in (travelling in Dec to Canaries, always tricky!) So, I have ordered the Adomma. I am quite excited.:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back