Kipling TSV 23/9/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I kind of like the spots print too

I have definitely put the spot print to one side because it dawned on me last night that I have the Bagsational in the beige snake print, but the more I look at 'dark plum' the more I want it...

Hmmm... not sure about this one. I love that dark plum colour but don't like bags with flaps, so will probably give it a miss.

Just had a card about the TSV and it is the Vilda.

I'm 90% sure I'm ordering it now then, in dark plum.
However, the front pocket is putting me off a bit - it looks the same as it was on the Garan and that always creased :(

I got a card about the TSV today & much as I like my Kiplings am tired of the basic line offer on Q.The prices have increased significantly also.Perhaps my 'love affair' is over!!

I got a card about the TSV today & much as I like my Kiplings am tired of the basic line offer on Q.The prices have increased significantly also.Perhaps my 'love affair' is over!!

Yes I find the prices just can't match amazon so can't see myself buying any Kipling from Q, unless it's a good value "only for QVC" design (recently bought the Goldra in cafe latte, GREAT bag, so versatile)

I've just got in from work and I didn't get a postcard :( Pretty gutted if I'm honest. I like getting them. lol!

I haven't bought a Kipling TSV (or indeed any Kipling from QVC) for 12 months. The last one I got was Sept 2013, the 'Zelta' bag in 'Blue Snake Print' and that was a birthday present from my OH.

I have bought a bag direct from Kipling (the 'Almine') in the spring to have as my hand luggage bag when I went away in June though.

Just wondering if anyone know anything about the TSV price yet please....?

i prefer the vast range of colours, styles and cheap prices on amazon oh and i forgot the free delivery.

A no from me. It looks very big and bulky, not keen on the colours and Kipling are getting ridiculously expensive.

QVC Price £65.00
Today's Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

so they put the Q price up the price of the postage basically

I noticed it said £65 on the website too, but the presentation I've just watched says £60!!!

I'm pretty gutted too because I fell asleep at 11:50pm last night (had been out to the cinema & was trying to wait up to order my bag) and I've got to work this morning to order the 'dark plum' & it's on waitlist :(

didn't go for it in the end, its more expensive than i was expecting and i don't think its a very good bargain.

It's back in stock the "dark Plum", just announced in the morning show that they've got more stock. I hope you see this in time to order Warwa.

qvc dont even try to have a good deal on the kipling tsv's anymore. this bag is very expensive and i dont like the colours

if it had been around £40-44 and on easy pay i'd have been tempted to buy two as xmas gifts... but its not worth £50+P&P.

It's back in stock the "dark Plum", just announced in the morning show that they've got more stock. I hope you see this in time to order Warwa.

Thank-you, I have managed to get my order in. I'm looking forward to receiving it now.

it was more expensive than I thought it would be, but I really liked the colour and style, so I went for it :)

Glad you got it! I have a very dark plummy cross-body bag and it's a surprisingly versatile dark neutral.

Latest posts

Back