Kipling TSV 22/04/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always just put mine on the line and they dry in next to no time.I don't think I'd ever pay to have treatment on my bags,unless possibly I owned some of the expensive leather ones.

I wash mine on a 40 degree quick cycle, line or airing rack dry and they look like new. That's one of the things I like about Kipling.

They always used to say that they were washable. The last few year they have just said "wipe clean" (as they had people washing them at 90 degrees(!) and then complaining that the bags went funny)

The Kipling presenter and QVC presnters still say that they personally wash at 30 degrees and it's fine. Just don't wash the monkey! Oh and I know I have heard in the past that they don't recommend to put the prints in the washing machine, not sure if this is still the case...

I've got a Fairfax with a matching purse in the silver swirl print that was around a few years ago. Washed the purse on a delicate wash without fabric conditioner and it came out fine.

I like the fact that you can wash the bags without any detrimental effect on the hardware.

Oh no....thought the Kipling TSV was this week, not last :-( Looks the perfect size and shape for me as well. Might have to try wait list.

Latest posts

Back