Kipling TSV 21/4/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might actually get that - although I'm not keen on the linen look - my mum has a bag in that style and it holds SO much, got pockets in all the right places too ................

And it's Mr Jantac's birthday tomorrow (or maybe that's not a good reason to buy myself a present:33::54:)

Nope, not tempted. Mind you, the photo on JF's blog shows a colour that doesn't seem to be one of the choices. Perhaps the TSV is not the same bag, but one in a different fabric? (I do fancy those linen-look bags.)

Milla City is a great bag. I own the Prune Pink and the quality compared to the basic is amazing. Now since the price for the TSV is so much cheaper than the normal Milla I am thinking made specially for QVC.:33::33::33:

When the showed the April in the Linen it was more expensive than the normal version.

I got the linen April http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.143248 for £68 and free p&p at the begining of March (anniversary show I think). Had it not been for the lower price and the free postage I probably wouldn't have bothered ordering but I have to say it's so much nicer than I expected and I can see me relying on it all thru the summer. I went for the rose btw and it's a very soft neutral.

I probably won't go for the TSV even if it's tempting when I see it on air....mind you I've said that before!

Jude xx

I love the City range. I've got two in this fabric and much prefer it to the Basic.
Can't justify another bag just yet!

If it was to be the City Ella then i might be tempted, Ive liked the look of that for a while now but its got quite a hefty price tag x

Ooh, I hope it is. I've been eyeing up the Milla and April in the linen fabric, but am holding out for the TSV (and it's my birthday the day after :))

Sorry to quote myself! but am really surprised that it's a Milla. As previously said, it's probably a "made for QVC" one so I will be watching carefully to see if they've left any important pockets out. Not sure if I'm buying it yet but I'll let you know :)

Happy Birthday to Mr Jantac for tomorrow

I am positively salivating now at the thought of the Kipling TSV,:32: especially if it is the City bag, it looks really stylish.

I have had a glass of wine and my steely determination not to spend any more money on bags is now withering....:1: roll on midnight haha!

Kiplings website have the Milla bag for 55 quid in blue. taupe and plum,not sure how much p&p is,its free on orders of 60 quid and over.The bag looks nice...am thinking for my hols to use as my hand luggage bag,hoping its a decent price now!!

am going to retire to bed and try to stay awake long enough to watch then decide,may get it on cheque hold before I part with hard earned cash...only 27 days till hols now so am trying to be really good...havent bought anything for ages,just some yankee tealights the other week so I may just take the plunge tonight!!

Just seen a little preview, its deffo the Milla in linen look and under £50...no mention of easy pay though...(crosses fingers really tightly...ow!)

Thanks for the price...:D

I've just looked on the official kipling site and they also have this bag in their current 25% off promotion in three colours - infinity blue, plum and taupe grey for £55.05 if anyone liked those colours...

Latest posts

Back