Kipling TSV 21/4/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had an email off Kipling - they have got 25% off various styles and colours at the moment...

Rosey/donna255:

Can you tell me please - is the April very large? I'm looking for a work bag. Already have the Defea which I like but do find it just that too big for work (even though I'm not a small bag person). I find it hard to imagine just from the measurements.

Thanks.

I would call it medium - but then I do like large bags. Compared to most of the Kiplings I have seen it would probably be called large on qvc. I have a morrisey and it is a bit bigger than that. It is a nice bag and I am not really a big kipling fan.

I know what you mean about sizes as sometimes it is hard to visualize the width.

Oh well an A4 folder will fit into the April, now it is tight fit but it does. Not as big as the Grapevine which an A4 folder and a bottle of wine will fit comfortably.:54::54:

I did get my April last time Kipling had a sale.

Jill Franks has written on QVC saying "You're going to love our Today's Special Value on Tuesday 21st April. The fabric is so different and the colours are to die for! It's a TSV worth staying up for - the price is crazy, (under £50)...sshhhhhhhh!!"

I guess it's not long to wait & see now anyway!

I don't need a purse....

I always need one :32:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Oh well an A4 folder will fit into the April, now it is tight fit but it does. Not as big as the Grapevine which an A4 folder and a bottle of wine will fit comfortably.:54::54:

I did get my April last time Kipling had a sale.

Is that what you do at your night classes donna?? ;)

Latest posts

Back