Kipling TSV 2/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

.........and so another bargain Kipling addiction begins! :mysmilie_59:

It's great when something unexpected like combined p&p happens.

They have 2 or 3 sales a year make sure you sign up to receive notice when it happens but beware you will get at least one or two emails a day from them.......it's pot luck whether there is something you want or need but the prices are always very good.

I ordered a £100+ bag & £30+ matching purse for around £40 including p&p and there are not many Kipling bags you can get for £40 these days unless you shop around.

Oh how I wish my avatar was mine......it is actually Henry Cavill in his guise as the Duke of Suffolk in The Tudors TV series that was on a few years ago. Apart from the fact I'm never likely to meet him I'm old enough to be his mother but I can dream!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks for the Henry Cavill explanation. Don't dream too hard, he's probably very high maintenance.

Thanks to putting on my new prescription glasses, I can now see that what I thought was his manly, muscular right arm, is in fact a woman's knee cap.

Thank you for the introduction to Vente-privee, I have just ordered a 4 wheel cabin bag for £40.50 including P & p. Even an ordinary looking plain black seems to come in at around £50+ in the DHS so I am very happy this morning.

Latest posts

Back