Kipling TSV 16th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling TSV- anybody know what it might be?

Hi there

Anybody got any ideas what Fri night/ Sat morming Kipling TSV may be?

Almost hope it isn't anything too tempting so I don't spend too mauch money!

Cx

mine arrived Wednesday , ordered it before it disappeared , got the purple , a definate blue/purple shade . good value

mine arrived Wednesday , ordered it before it disappeared , got the purple , a definate blue/purple shade . good value

Am i being stupid? or can we order the TSV for Kipling now, when you ring Q cut they say the only colours available are the purple, the proof print and the marble blue, surely that isnt right?!
TA

Anyone know the name of the brown/ tan bag shown on Q's Kipling feature page, demoed by the lady in a yellow 'T' shirt please?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...-Kiplingbags-_-Header:Stylishandpracticalbags

I'm not a fan of Kipling bags, but that brown one might be just the ticket for an upcoming trip.

Same photo is on the Kipling website so managed to find that it is this one

http://www.kipling.com/uk-en/shop-b...ather/laurane-l.html?show_img=K1705271700+999

Perfect timing for me! Will pass this info onto my mum as I know she wants a new cross body bag and I wondered when the next Kipling tsv was!! I think she might like the dark blue or the blue print.
I think they went with blue as it goes well with white and denim which are always popular in the summer.

just a heads up with some of the kiplings styles, i noticed a few are on the kipling site on sale, up to 50% off

Purchased early and it arrived mid week. Sadly not impressed. Very thin material. The organisation at the front is odd and is looks like the zipped compartment is upside down. The top of the bag was not very wide either. Mine is going back tomorrow under dsr.

Purchased early and it arrived mid week. Sadly not impressed. Very thin material. The organisation at the front is odd and is looks like the zipped compartment is upside down. The top of the bag was not very wide either. Mine is going back tomorrow under dsr.

Aah what a shame, quite ironic that it is being returned the day it is being shown, bummer!! I was tempted by the purple mix that people are talking about but I've not seen it yet as everytime I click on the link it says out of stock, grrr!! But lets hope there is something else on tomorrow that you can choose instead, if not certain styles are being discounted slightly on the Kipling website. Either that or the well known auction site. I have just seen an Art M bag on there for a similar price to the TSV, loads bigger too. Bargain if you want a bigger one that is :eek:)

Latest posts

Back