Kipling TSV 15/1/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have treated myself to the shopper juliene in dazzling emerald, got it for about £32 from Amazon, Thought it was a good price, justified it as keep going into shops and having to pay 5p for a bag as always seem to forget to take one with me,

My husband bought me a Kipling 4 wheeled cabin bag from vente-privee (thanks to the person who put the recommendation on here). I've been lusting after one for ages but couldn't justify the price but it was on!y £40.50 including p & p. I'm not allowed to open the his until tomorrow!

Just received my Vent-privee parcel today too ! soft leather shoulder bag £49 (£179), dusky pink tote bag £19 (£59) and matching zipped wallet purse £9 (£29). Like you Yeskedi I got my 4 wheeled cabin bag, and sooo delighted with it. No longer buy Kipling from Q - even the TSV's aren't tempting compared to the prices on Vent-privee.

Just taken delivery of my new Kipling Bag from Amazon, the Alvar in Dazzling True Blue which I've had my eye on for quite a while.:mysmilie_50:

The Alvar is a great classic Kipling, the only thing I forget which pocket I have put things in.

Just taken delivery of my new Kipling Bag from Amazon, the Alvar in Dazzling True Blue which I've had my eye on for quite a while.:mysmilie_50:

I love the Alvar... and I'm a BIG bag person (I use the Kipling large tote for every day use as a handbag)...

Ahhh so Rainbowdottie was right at saying she thought the Brac was the TSV and not an OTO!!!!!

I wonder how it'll compare with the OTO Brac (here) which was at an OTO price of £49 (I think) but limited to two dull colours/patterns of Plover Black or Blue Snake? Mind you, I don't like the brown on white paisley leaf pattern much either.

House of Fraser had the Alvar at a 40% discount yesterday. May be worth checking.

I don't think I will ever buy a Kipling from QVC again. TSV's were very reasonable a few years ago but they are silly money these days.

That brown 70`s style paisley pattern is horrible. Reminds me of curtains and cushion covers an elderly Aunt had in her living room.

It looks like a little make up bag. Not impressed at all.I think the last Kipling TSV I Bought from QVC was a Jacqueline for £38.00 or a Follo for about £40.00.

I wonder how it'll compare with the OTO Brac (here) which was at an OTO price of £49 (I think) but limited to two dull colours/patterns of Plover Black or Blue Snake? Mind you, I don't like the brown on white paisley leaf pattern much either.

thats what i was thinking its not in the "BP" range that the other one you linked to Akimbo was so its a different bag completely

I almost don't want to post, but I like it. I like the style, size & I love that print!

I love the print too, warwa, but it isn't anywhere near big enough for all the junk I cart around.

Latest posts

Back