Kipling TSV 3.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 493
  • Kipling TSV 4.jpg
    Kipling TSV 4.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 476
  • Kipling TSV 5.jpg
    Kipling TSV 5.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 513
I like the look of this but as you have said merryone it will probably be some ridiculous price and I noticed that one of the previous and recent tsvs got bad reviews , stating the handles frayed very quickly and the popper fastening was faulty, for the price they charge for what is essentially a nylon bag they should get the quality right!

silly, that'll be my guess!

I agree, the prices are ridiculous for badly stitched nylon bags. My guess is this will be around £60, seems to have been £60 three easy pay of £20 to draw people in, for goodness knows how long.

They have great nylon bags, even some by the makers of Kipling, for about £12 on Amazon.

I do like the look of this then engaged something that might be a brain.It is very ordinary even the fabric effect doesn’t make it any more special.I have several Kiplings which were bought years ago in the days when they had more interesting design details.Now I consider them far too expensive for what they are.

I would go for it even if it was £1 because I hate those type of handles.

I do like the small Kipling backpacks especially now when I want to be hands free to make sure hands continually sanitised when out.

Kipling Molly Premium Medium Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 189467
QVC Price £73.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.97
P&P £4.95

The Molly premium cross-body bag from Kipling is in a medium size ideal for storing all your essentials and features a main zipped compartment and multiple pockets, plus beautiful embossed detailing for a fabulous finish. Modern and sophisticated, the Molly is your ideal everyday bag and will quickly become a favourite to grab on your way out the door.

Ideal for outings - an excellent choice for daily walks or trips to the supermarket, the Molly makes it easy to secure your personal belongings and keep them to hand thanks to multiple zipped pockets, a phone holder, key fob, and a main compartment with press stud and zip fastenings. Its hassle-free, cross-body design means you can go totally hands free too - perfect if you've got kids in tow or shopping to carry.

The choice is yours! Choose from a great range of designs, with versatile colour options that will carry you through winter and into spring. For a luxury look and feel, the Black, Rust and Blue options are each finished with leopard embossed details, while the Blush, Mint Blue and Grey options all feature beautiful brushed embossing for a sophisticated finish.

Contemporary touch - appearing only on Kipling's premium styles, this bag comes with the Robo Monkey attachment - a playful metal keyring with a futuristic look that elevates this modern design.

• Zip top and press stud fastenings
  • Outer pockets: 1 x front zip, 1 x back zip
  • Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 1 x phone holder, 1 x key fob
  • Outer: 100% polyester; lining: 100% recycled polyester
  • Bag (l x w x h): 19cm x 25cm x 12.5cm (7.5" x 9.8" x 4.9")
  • Adjustable strap length: 84cm - 163cm (33" - 64")
  • Drop: 39cm - 80cm (15.4" - 31.5")
  • Empty weight 0.31kg

Colour options:

• Black/Leopard
  • Blue/Leopard
  • Rust/Leopard
  • Blush/Brushed
  • Grey/Brushed
  • Mint Blue/Brushed

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back