Kipling TSV 04/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£50! This won't be my first kipling bag. I don't use handbags really, there's nowhere to go anyway, hardly going to take a handbag to go walkies and I go to work in the car and have a little rucksack for work. I don't need it and surprisingly for me, I don't even want it.

CC

The quality doesn't look great, when they showed the sides and bottom, it seemed badly produced - a typical "made for QVC".

Like others, I still have those I bought 15 years ago when the quality, style, colours and prints were far more interesting and quirky. For years now its just more of the 'same'.

My last Kipling was bought in one of their shops on the Continent over 12 months ago ( well that was the last time I set foot on non British soil!) it is a lovely small shape in a satin fabric, outside pockets, leather look handles + longer for cross body and plenty of silver look hardwear.It was expensive but those Euros were burning a hole in my pocket, little did I know that would be my last visit abroad for ????? In comparison these offerings look so ordinary, I keep up to date with the Radley sales & would rather pay a bit more for a nice leather bag.

Latest posts

Back