Kipling toiletry bag 'just £53' .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
......says Jilly. Hardly a snip! Why not be up front and admit it is a higher price point and then go on to explain why? Probably too much like hard work for Jilly 'selling very, very quickly indeed' Halliday who always seems to be on autopilot. Just lazy. :talking:

I rather suspect for her it is a snip, and I can not imagine her thinking or empathizing about others much

If I saw one at the QVC outlet shop, reasonably priced, I'd probably buy it. £53 seems rather steep for something you could buy on the high street, as having clear plastic viewing pockets is hardly an innovative idea.

I have loads of Kipling bags and I recently bought yet another one from the store in Warrington, no way would I have bought it at full price but the store price was too good to miss and it gets used everyday.

Q-uality
V-alue
C-onvenience hmmm - just recently had tp send 3 rings back, 2 I ordered usual size, one was way to small and the other to big, the other had the prongs not smoothed of so one was sticking up in the air (!!!) and the pother was rough
so much for quality and convenience, but the prices you have to be really careful now. Tend to buy in clearance or really good TSV's, otherwise its def not value

I agree with you Phil and she just rambles on about going on holiday with everything on air as if thats all thats on her mind. Whatever she spends her money on I doubt it is "work clothes" as she just seems to appear in the black trousers and ballet flats with whatever top Q are promoting that day.

I agree with you Phil and she just rambles on about going on holiday with everything on air as if thats all thats on her mind. Whatever she spends her money on I doubt it is "work clothes" as she just seems to appear in the black trousers and ballet flats with whatever top Q are promoting that day.

........or the maxi dresses which make her look enormous.

They were also showing a leather rucksack type bag - The Abelone - for £168. Same bag is on Javari for £75!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

But you do get half price p & p on the second one if you buy two from QVC, oh but hang on a minute Javari do free next day delivery!

I love kipling but don't even watch the shows at QVc anymore,unless its a TSV day.I see nothing new for kipling at QVC and the prices are astronomical.There was a time when I only bought bags on easy pay...but that is almost "disguising" the real price of them...which is top dollar at QVC :confused:

Amazon have some Kipling lookalike bags by Hong Ye or something like that, anyway I bought a purple one for about £15 and it is great, lots of compartments, mobile phone pocket, key thingy, room for my A4 work diary, a notebook, MP3 player, security pass, travel pass, umbrella ( so necessary during this bleak "Summer"). I love it. It is not quite as well finished as Kipling but is proving a great work bag and I am very happy with it. Oh and the p and p was only a couple of quid and it arrived two days after ordering. I do love the Kipling bags I have but I can't spend that kind of money these days and have been pleased with my alternative.

Latest posts

Back