Kipling. Did I hear right.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm feeling very unwell now, LOL I just can't believe anyone in their right mind would buy that many bags let alone the Kipling Bags.

Is this an illness I wonder, I hasten to add I have heard of something like this before but can't remember the name that it is given.

I think I have 4 Bags at the moment. That's enough as I can only use one at a time!

:confused:

Wow I like Kipling and have about 15 (I'm including a suitcase, toilet bag and backpack in my count!) but I wouldn't want to spend ALL my money on them. It's like people who get the same bag in different colours which I don't understand. They're so well made why get tons of spares?

I'm sure I heard a woman caller say she had over 2,500 one day, only a couple of months back.

I think you're right. Last time Kipling were on Pippa read out a text with someone claiming that they had 2,500 clearly agog she suggested they could open their own shop. At the time I thought they had made a mistake in texting.

Alternatively, "Barbara" could be Jill Franks's alias :eek:

And she said she never uses the same bag more than two days in a row.

Why have so many? If you used a different one every day it's going to take nearly three years to go through them all.
My goodness if they were, on average, £30 each, that's over £31,000 sitting in plastic boxes. :eek:

That was my first thought too. Surely she must have some sort of shopping addiction to buy so many.

I think you're right. Last time Kipling were on Pippa read out a text with someone claiming that they had 2,500 clearly agog she suggested they could open their own shop. At the time I thought they had made a mistake in texting.

Yep, I saw that text go across the bottom of the screen - think about a month ago. Even if they'd put an extra 0 on the end that would be quite a collection.....Anyway, what about the monkey population in the houses - are they thinking of opening a zoo ???:D

PS I don't own any Kipling bags and am sticking with my Coach leather one from TKMaxx and Zara special offer one like a good girl !

I only own 1 Kipling bag, which has a siver robotic monkey.. I've called him Brian (after the Monty Python film).. For that lady to own so many bags and monkeys, well, I think she's away with the fairies :)

Calling her "the bag lady" takes on a whole new meaning eh? I wish she posted on here. Loveheart, you would be having a field day trying to talk her into farting! x:)

Gawd, I think I would f.a.r.t myself into oblivion if she was on the forum.
I can just about cope with you Valm.:)

Gawd, I think I would f.a.r.t myself into oblivion if she was on the forum.
I can just about cope with you Valm.:)

Even my nail lacquer and (recent) shower gel fetish does not amount to a collection of over 1000 units. x

I have 50ish....which I think is bad...but they are all cute, but I expect my collection is ott but it could be worse.

1044 is morally and ethically wrong on soooo many levels, but who am I to judge?

1044 is morally and ethically wrong on soooo many levels, but who am I to judge?

I know what you mean. It just doesn't seem right, but if the lady in question has got the money to pay for them by legal means then what she does with it is her business. Having said that at the end of the day 1044 bags is just crazy!

would we feel different if it was teddy bears or jewellery or books?

Nope, I would still think it was strange although books aren't quite the same as you may have a library if you are lucky or rich. Over a thousand pieces of jewellery would be over the top and teddys would be mad too IMO.:eek:

would we feel different if it was teddy bears or jewellery or books?

No I don't think I would feel differently, such excess is difficult to fathom. However if she or anyone else is fortunate enough to be so wealthy as to be able to spend their dosh on bags that is their business but it does not make me feel better about my living on a shoestring, rationing heating and getting 2 -3 meals out of most food life :D:D:D
:dbt:

Latest posts

Back