Kipling. Did I hear right.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For some reason this piece of information has made me want to shoot myself in the head.
:dbt:

Me too Batty sweets. I hate them. I'll own up to having ONE - only use it for dog walking in fields where no one can see me and I can pop in a bag of dog poo if we're not near a bin! muttley

I am a delighted owner of a purple velvet makeup bag/ purse in a half moon shape that is just darling but I have never been tempted by the bags, not even for a moment and certainly not for a monkey.

Theres a reviewer on the website who reviews a £100 handbag and mentioned she has over 90 of the range (I can't remember the name of the brand) - not as mad as the Kipling lady but still, way OTT.

pity she didn't donate some of that money to a well-deserving charity. To spend that much on bags seems obscene IMO. What sort of people inhabit this world ?

Linda (sorry, she really annoyed me, she sounded so smug).

Yes you heard right, Barbara from Watford has 1044 Kipling Bags!!!

At the prices quoted; even with the credit crunch; that would have been some comfortable pension fund; or the cost of her hospitalisation, with OCDC or someother mental illness

I don't think I've owned over 25 handbags over the last 27 yrs; I have to admit I've 1 that cost £240; but ............................

I do appologise ladies; I've worked in the fashion industry; producing Burberry, Jagear, Aquasputim; Chris Clinne; Jean Murr; and top end Jappanese stuff and never got the label thing, and not to over 1000 handbgs :eek:

The woman's mad but i don't feel quite so guilty about buying my 2 elmis TSV's now:D

My first thought was she has some sort of OCD condition, especially the putting the dog poop in the bag bit. Sorry but that is just down right gross. Do what the rest of the dog walkers do, just carry the plastic bag with the poop until you hit the bin.

Second thought was she was telling lies. Will the QVC police come round and investigate before they let her on air, I doubt it.

Yes you heard right, Barbara from Watford has 1044 Kipling Bags!!!

Calling her "the bag lady" takes on a whole new meaning eh? I wish she posted on here. Loveheart, you would be having a field day trying to talk her into farting! x:)

My first thought was she has some sort of OCD condition, especially the putting the dog poop in the bag bit. Sorry but that is just down right gross. Do what the rest of the dog walkers do, just carry the plastic bag with the poop until you hit the bin.

Second thought was she was telling lies. Will the QVC police come round and investigate before they let her on air, I doubt it.

Donna read the posts more carefully, you seriously have mixed some of them up here :p:D:D:D:D:D:p
:dbt:

Latest posts

Back