Kipling at 9p post and package

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the heads up! I bought the Freedom pencil case in carnation. Cheaper than Amazon and 9p postage?The message has finally gotten through to QVC!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Glad to be of help. Not often you get post and package for 9p. But as i've said before i do use the pencil case for my make up. Its handy and bright pink so i can find it in a hurry :happy:

In T K Maxx recently I bought a bright pink mock-croc purse..same reason..scrabbling about in my bag for a black one is a pain! Shan't miss this one! :cheeky:

I have ordered 2, one in grape and one in expresso brown, after all I thought I better save on the P&P , half of 9 p :giggle:

ooh..you do only get the half price if the articles are identical CTD, Breeze is right - a whole 4.5p that's cost you!

If only more things were this price for post and package, it would be great :happy:

wouldn't it just - I'm sure less P & P would generate more sales so I'm sure they'd soon make up their losses - more offers like this 9p, or the 12p I paid on 12/12/12 on my ABC skinwash, or the occasional no P & P at all, would all be encouragement to buy - well it would for me! :tongue:

I have some birthday money and need a new purse. My husband has bought me a leather defea in French Navy. It has been hidden somewhere in the house for the past 9 months. It has an aqua "virid" green trim and pattern canvas lining. After reading about 8 chapters of Julia's book about the merits of a feng shui green purse with an external pocket, before sending the book back I made a note to self to look out for a green purse. Well I got some birthday money from my aunts, uncles and cousins so decided to go for the vintage leather Yelina in virid green. It has french navy trim and patterned canvas lining so it contrasts but matches my french navy bag. It will stand out in any other bag I use, and according to Julia will bring me wealth and luck.

The virid green I could not find anywhere else, including Kiplings own website. I thought there was a similar one on amazon but its listed wrong. There is, however a french navy one cheaper on Amazon with free postage, this would have been a perfect match to the french navy bag but it was the green I really wanted. 9 p postage swung it, especially as Q seem to be the only stockists of this colour.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back