Kim & Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Just showing a Hot Pick of a small, stretch jersey bolero for £47.52, seems very expensive to me.

And £4.45 P&P for such a small, lightweight thing to post! :confused:

It is time she was run out of town , I can't believe the price of her poly/elastine clingy clothes, that awful top Kathy is wearing is about £45, I have seen better slinky clothes hanging up on the market stall for less than half the price she is charging, and her booming voice and silly giggle is imo so false, its as if she is laughing at her customers . :doh: I feel better now!

Yes, that top Kathy is wearing is awful.
The print is so old fashioned, reminds me of the wrap around aprons my gran used to wear, & it's doing poor Kathy no favours at all.

I thought it was rather extortionate to be paying nearly £50 for a legging. What if I wanted the other one as well? ;)

Add a top and you're looking at the better part of £100. Stupid prices for awful stuff.

Her prices are way ott! I saw that bolero top for nearly 50 pounds too. I hate the patterns on her dresses and her skirts. Infact, I hate the whole collection. Far too much money for polyester (or whatever). Those leggings were dreadful too, far too tight. Very vulgar.

I also hate the giggling, she is like an overgrown schoolgirl. Is it me or does she speak in a really dis-jointed fashion?

Last edited:
I really can't believe she's still going strong. Who the hell buys all this stuff? The styles are all the same, and the prints are really naff. I had her on in the background at 2 ish today and I couldn't believe how quickly things were selling out. I can only think there are people out there who haven't moved on fashion wise for 15 years, because this stuff hasn't changed in that time. I'd like to see someone who wears a 3XL wearing her trousers because I ordered a pair once and they showed off every morsel of cellulite, and I'm a small/medium. She claims her clothes skim the body, well they don't. They cling and it's not a good look unless you're 25 and not had children.

Well, some people MUST be buying Kim's stuff judging by the amount of sales QVC seem to have.

Funny that you never seem to find anyone wearing anything like it in public though... :thinking:

Well, some people MUST be buying Kim's stuff judging by the amount of sales QVC seem to have.

Funny that you never seem to find anyone wearing anything like it in public though...
:thinking:

Ah, now that's because you havn't met me!
Seriously, I have no idea who buys the turquoise pedal pushers or some of the garish patterns and that jumpsuit was inexcusable (loved the brothel curtains analogy, Burlz) but she also produces some excellent plain clothes which do all that she claims for them and are much better quality than the market stall clothes which people sometimes compare them to. I have worn her clothes ever since she first came to QVC (13 years?) and I still have, and wear, some of those originals.
The secret, as with all fashion, is how you put an outfit together and classic lines with fashionable accessories win every time once one is no longer a teenager.
I am just 5 feet tall and a size 14-16 and have my share of lumps and bumps and have had 6 children too but they skim my body, don't cling,don't wrinkle, repel cats claws and hair and are lovely and cool in the hot Greek summers. I can't really ask for anything more from my clothes. When I worked, I had a job where I had to look smart despite having to attend to all sorts of messy jobs in the kitchens and cellars and I could do that without looking dishevelled.
I do however, have to watch the good lady on mute as she is far too screechy and hyper for me.....:happy:

I personally find the Kim and Co stuff truly awful, garish and overpriced. I can see that plain heavy weight and well cut styles could be flattering but it all looks so thin and flimsy. So expensive too. I have never seen anyone out and about in it. Did once see a woman in an Artscape top tho, another range that mystifies me as to its appeal and popularity.

I've just been watching the start of the Kim & Co hour with Claire. What a twosome they are! Kim the 'designer' who we're so lucky to have in the studio, seems to have some kind of twitching problem. I'm not sure if it's her excitement at the ten billionth time she's been on TV flogging her overpriced, clingy, nylon, old fashioned creations, or if she has a genuine neurological problem. It seems to have stopped now so it must be the former.

Not that I'm her biggest fan but I actually feel sorry for Claire having to wear the most disgusting outfit ever (the blue stilettos don't help one bit). Kim was doing her usual stupid giggling and told Claire how lovely she looks. Errr - no she doesn't.

What does Cordelia do to her hair? She looks like she pours some melted lard on it and then plasters it to her head.

As for Goody, I'd love to get the garden shears and chop that pony tail off.

Ok moan over. That feels better. :mysmilie_11:

I'm just looking at the outfit that Clare is wearing and the top and skit would come to £84 plus two lots of p&p. That is far too much for garments that have nothing in the design nor material to seperate them from similar items selling for £30.

Artemis I bet you look great in Kim's stuff and whilst I don't like all of it some of the garments are nice enough but it's the price - very inflated for what you get though I take your point about them lasting over time, usually cheaper stuff doesn't wash and wear too well. Having said all that............. Kim needs gagging. I caught 10 minutes of last night's show, there was a strappy cami on that was £35 yes £35 but worse than that is Kim's 'original' drivelling description. Since when has a camisole top been 'all about attitude.' If she would only shut up she might sell even more pieces, does she not know that less is more!

Well, I live in leggings when at home. I get mine from Huddersfield market and they cost from £4 - £8 depending on how fancy you want them. They are well made and last me years.

If I bought a pair costing £41.50 + £3.95 P&P my husband would have squizzy fits and I would have to pick him up off the floor.

On top of that, the ones from the market are much nicer looking.

The only person who ever looks good in Kim's stuff is Sharon the model but then she is really tall and thin. Most of the stuff is awful like most of the fashion on there and I think i am right in saying that QVC US don't sell it, I bet QVC Italy don't either!

Yes, that's right. I looked on the US site & they don't sell it. Funny that when they'd have less distance to bring it.

It was the price of the bolero that caused me to start this thread, nearly choked on my coffee.

Artemis, I'm amazed when you say they're immune to cat claws & hairs, being knitted jersey. Might look at her stuff with a bit more respect if that's true, being a two cat, four dog person!:happy:

I once had a very nice Kim&Co outfit got it from the outlet a pair of trousers and a matching top it was in that Brocade weave she used to do it was very comfy and always looked smart. However lately I dont know if its me or if most of her "designs" have just gone rapidly down hill. The price has shot up as well at one time they were fairly good value if you wanted something that didnt need ironing etc, but now they are just overpriced.
I have just come back from the "high street" and got myself a nice pair of stretch jeans and a lovely fine knotted top with a camisole underneath all for less than £40

Ah, now that's because you havn't met me!
Seriously, I have no idea who buys the turquoise pedal pushers or some of the garish patterns and that jumpsuit was inexcusable (loved the brothel curtains analogy, Burlz) but she also produces some excellent plain clothes which do all that she claims for them and are much better quality than the market stall clothes which people sometimes compare them to. I have worn her clothes ever since she first came to QVC (13 years?) and I still have, and wear, some of those originals.
The secret, as with all fashion, is how you put an outfit together and classic lines with fashionable accessories win every time once one is no longer a teenager.
I am just 5 feet tall and a size 14-16 and have my share of lumps and bumps and have had 6 children too but they skim my body, don't cling,don't wrinkle, repel cats claws and hair and are lovely and cool in the hot Greek summers. I can't really ask for anything more from my clothes. When I worked, I had a job where I had to look smart despite having to attend to all sorts of messy jobs in the kitchens and cellars and I could do that without looking dishevelled.
I do however, have to watch the good lady on mute as she is far too screechy and hyper for me.....:happy:

Apologies if I sounded insulting: that wasn't my intent.

But Kim's designs are quite recognisable - the patterns on a number of her items certainly are! And QVC says her ranges shift a lot of stock. So I'd expect to see some women wearing her goods - but I never do.

Apologies if I sounded insulting: that wasn't my intent.

But Kim's designs are quite recognisable - the patterns on a number of her items certainly are! And QVC says her ranges shift a lot of stock. So I'd expect to see some women wearing her goods - but I never do.

I am not in the least insulted and, in any case, I'm used to the ribbing I get on here for liking Kim clothes. There are usually a few others that creep out of the woodwork when I admit to it. I have so many that I have been listing some I hardly wear on ebay today and several have sold as fast as I am putting them up. I have had emails from people who had despaired of ever getting a certain garment in a popular range from 10 years ago! I find this as amusing as you probably do but there are collectors out there!
I have only ever once seen someone wearing a recognisable Kim, back when we lived in the U.K. so maybe they only creep out under cover of darkness. TBH, with some of the later designs, they are probably wise....:giggle::giggle:

I once had a very nice Kim&Co outfit got it from the outlet a pair of trousers and a matching top it was in that Brocade weave she used to do it was very comfy and always looked smart. However lately I dont know if its me or if most of her "designs" have just gone rapidly down hill. The price has shot up as well at one time they were fairly good value if you wanted something that didnt need ironing etc, but now they are just overpriced.
I have just come back from the "high street" and got myself a nice pair of stretch jeans and a lovely fine knotted top with a camisole underneath all for less than £40

delh, I hope you fumigated yourself on your return! Tut, tut, tut. :doh: :sweat: :mysmilie_486:

Latest posts

Back