Kim & Co TSV-Saturday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northernlights

Registered Shopper
Ok....some do and some don't like Kim & Co...but does anyone have a clue what the TSV is going to be?..............:mysmilie_687:

Not a clue, I'm afraid, but pretty sure it will be ghastly. Even though I am a Kim worshipper, I have to admit that it's been years since she had a decent TSV. I normally buy direct from her website.

I suspect it will be an item of clothing that has the added benefit of generating enough static electricity to power the whole street. Seriously, I have no idea I'm afraid (I'm very afraid).

I think that some of the patterns of fabric she uses are really nice (ok there are some monumentally nasty ones too) I just wish that the fabric itself was kinder to those of us with a tummy!!!

I think that some of the patterns of fabric she uses are really nice (ok there are some monumentally nasty ones too) I just wish that the fabric itself was kinder to those of us with a tummy!!!

Try a size up, that is what I do

The faux wrap tops are very flattering - I have tummy issues too. Although I havn't had one, one of the reviewers mentioned that one of the newer tops had a "fixed" wrap so that the neckline couldn't be adjusted, but the others are lovely.Despite what many assume, I have never had any of her garments cling or generate static, I would hate that!

Despite what many assume, I have never had any of her garments cling or generate static, I would hate that!

I confess that I have two K&Co tee shirts that were a TSV about three years back, I liked the pattern and thought I would give them a go. Mine definatly generate static and are clingy. I really dislike the material which is a shame as some of her prints are quite nice.

I confess that I have two K&Co tee shirts that were a TSV about three years back, I liked the pattern and thought I would give them a go. Mine definatly generate static and are clingy. I really dislike the material which is a shame as some of her prints are quite nice.

You must have more electricity than me, Choppy,:mysmilie_697: that's a shame. In all the years I've worn it, that's never been a problem, even when layered.

You must have more electricity than me, Choppy,:mysmilie_697: that's a shame. In all the years I've worn it, that's never been a problem, even when layered.

Funny you say that, out of my three kitties I have one that on a regular basis when I go to stroke her, we get an electric shock between us, of course she sees that as completely my fault and I get a paw pasting every time! :mysmilie_61: I always thought that it was her fault for having such static fur, it is of the soft and silky kind. I do not have this problem wih my other kitties whose fur is of a differing kind.

Funny you say that, out of my three kitties I have one that on a regular basis when I go to stroke her, we get an electric shock between us, of course she sees that as completely my fault and I get a paw pasting every time! :mysmilie_61: I always thought that it was her fault for having such static fur, it is of the soft and silky kind. I do not have this problem wih my other kitties whose fur is of a differing kind.

Goodness, that's weird. Poor kitty, she must think "why did my Mum do that!":mysmilie_34:

I am a really static-ky person too Choppy & avoid using nylon backed brushes or rugs lined with anything but cotton on the horses as I give them (& me!) horrible static shocks & I can't stand the hurt 'How could you?' looks on their little faces every time I accidentally 'zap' them! :mysmilie_34:
I also refuse to remove clothes (except cotton ones) from the tumble dryer, or to even touch the tumble dryer once it's stopped & don't touch taps or other metal objects if I've been touching nylon etc. & am really quite paranoid about it - the ones that get you on the fingernails seem to especially hurt! Ouch!

I am a really static-ky person too Choppy & avoid using nylon backed brushes or rugs lined with anything but cotton on the horses as I give them (& me!) horrible static shocks & I can't stand the hurt 'How could you?' looks on their little faces every time I accidentally 'zap' them! :mysmilie_34:
I also refuse to remove clothes (except cotton ones) from the tumble dryer, or to even touch the tumble dryer once it's stopped & don't touch taps or other metal objects if I've been touching nylon etc. & am really quite paranoid about it - the ones that get you on the fingernails seem to especially hurt! Ouch!

Kitten, I didn't know you had horses.. Oh you lucky thing.. I've always loved horses.. My fave show as a girl was Black Beauty & I would race about on my 'invisible' horse, lol.. :mysmilie_696:

This is on QVC's Facebook page:- Don't miss tomorrow's TSV - it's a flattering Kim & Co cardigan that comes in six gorgeous colours, including new Chiffon Purple.

I'm like you when it comes to static, K-W-C. I think it's partly because I have very dry skin. If I put lots of body lotion on it certainly helps with the static problem. They laugh at me at work - I can come back from walking round town at lunchtime, touch a tap in the kitchen and yelp as it gives me a belt!
I wear some Kim & Co basic pieces at work. Having a hollow back and being long-waisted I find the trousers and skirts fit me well, whereas fixed waistbands feel uncomfortable and turn over on me.

Well as predicted the TSV is another clingy,dull, overpriced, out dated looking little number.:mysmilie_73:

Latest posts

Back