Kim & Co TSV - Rubbish or not?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie, M&S trousers are a good fit. I forgot i used to wear those as well.
It's amazing when you look smart at parents eve it somehow makes you feel more in control. I used to hate it! I never used to wear my rings either. i did give the kids my kipling monkey off my bag as they loved it so much.

It is truly vile. I feel sorry for presenters having to enthise about the dreadfu outfits you know thye'd never ever wear outside the studio !

I actually quite like kim herself - I'm sure she wears a wig (not that,thats got anything to do with the topic!)

I have one of her completely plain tops in gunmetal becaus I love the colour.Its truely awful.As a size 14,I do have a bit of a belly (!) and although it doesn't "cling" I do feel quite self conscious in it.

I bought my nana one of her dresses and she looks fab in it - so I do think its suitable for an older age group,IMHO.

Having said that,as an infant teacher,there are days and evenings,I need to look a bit smarter and am quite drawn to her black trousers.I also need a black,strictly come dancing style skirt - and again I'm drawn to one of her skirts - BUT at over £50 for it,I think this is a shocking amount of money for what it is.

Before I retired, I managed bars and restaurants which, as anyone in the trade will tell you, is hard, dirty work. I used to email Kim's company, and they would make me up half a dozen pairs of trousers at a time, to my own measurements. They were cheap too, because of the Canadian exchange rate. I would often work 15 hour days, taking in deliveries, changing kegs etc. and they always looked smart. They don't bag at the knees, snag, dig in or loose shape. Sometimes, I would wear one of her calf-length skirts if I had an "easy" day. They wash like a dream and dry quickly. I still have over a dozen pairs of the trousers and love them. If I had to go to a meeting, I would just slip a jacket on. The size isn't crucial either so they work just as well on 'fat' days. They would be ideal for your job and are not expensive when you realise how much wear you get out of them.

Still flogging this TSV at 5pm...they should have put it on early bird easy Pay! LOL!

I do like the trousers though but only wear them for in the house activities-they are very comfy. I would say-try a pair because they are useful in this respect. I think the reason I don't wear them for work etc is because my shoes do not go with them- so for me they are leisure wear.

I am doing my housework and am top to toe in Kim & Co. BLACK lycra trousers and a soft touch animal print cowl top (which is very cosy , one of her more normal pieces ,except the print LOL!) But that TSV ! I wouldn't even clean the guinea pigs cage out wearing that ! Might frighten the little things ......they do say keep pets away from fireworks.:38::36:

Nice to see another piggy owner NL.. Ive made sure my 2 piggies are nowhere near the tv, just incase they catch a glimpse of any Kim & Co tat.. Would have them scarred for life, poor little poppets :giggle:

Last edited:
Nice to see another piggy owner NL.. Ive made sure my 2 piggies are nowhere near the tv, just incase they catch a glimpse of any Kim & Co tat.. Would have them scarred for life, poor little poppets :giggle:

Love your picture. Is that your pet? sweet!.........but they poo a lot don't they? LOL!:26:

As a hater of polyester...irratic body termperature swears me generally to cotton only, but I am been quite converted to her clothers. Admittedly the first couple of pieces, a black skirt and florally top, came from a charity shop. Since then I have picked up pieces at Warrington and have been pleasantly surprised that I don't get hot, I don't perspire (cos I's a lady) and they are easy to look after.

On another note, however, is what appalls me is the level of the personal remarks that have appeared recently about Kim... haven't you all got off buttons and volume controls....same as I have with this forum when I can't stand it any longer.

Well that should have put the cat amoungst the pigeons.....

I have been so busy I have missed the TSV, now after reading these post I wish I had seen it as it sounds truly hidious. Anyone still have a item no?

As a hater of polyester...irratic body termperature swears me generally to cotton only, but I am been quite converted to her clothers. Admittedly the first couple of pieces, a black skirt and florally top, came from a charity shop. Since then I have picked up pieces at Warrington and have been pleasantly surprised that I don't get hot, I don't perspire (cos I's a lady) and they are easy to look after.

On another note, however, is what appalls me is the level of the personal remarks that have appeared recently about Kim... haven't you all got off buttons and volume controls....same as I have with this forum when I can't stand it any longer.

Well that should have put the cat amoungst the pigeons.....

Jacaranda, It's a waste of time telling people that the clothes are not sweaty. I wear them here in blazing temperatures and they are more comfortable than cotton and 'natural' fibres but there is this fixed idea about them. I feel the heat terribly and wouldn't wear them otherwise.Also, they don't cling like cotton does when you get hot, which is not a good look. Some of the prints and styles are ghastly but nothing is shown to advantage because the models are put in the smallest sizes, wear the trousers tight and pulled up so that they get the camel-toe effect ( this happens with other ranges, too) which is unnecessary.
As for the personal remarks about Kim, I agree that they go too far. She is loud and excitable and if I watch, I keep the volume turned off, I do the same with Alison Young. Her company is exactly the way she describes it, small and friendly and they really do wear the clothes to judge how they hang on real women.Whether you like the clothes or not, she is justifiably proud of all she has accomplished and it spills over into her presentations..I have spoken to them many times when placing orders by phone and anyone is welcome to pop in if they are visiting Canada - and many have.

I have been so busy I have missed the TSV, now after reading these post I wish I had seen it as it sounds truly hidious. Anyone still have a item no?

It's 145062, Star. She makes it very difficult for me to defend her when she comes up with stuff like this...:blush::blush:
Even worse ~ there are matching trousers!!!

* Wonders if the lovely Kim needs an eye-test *:thinking2:

Thanks,Ive just checked it out, and I have to say that that's probably the frumpiest thing I've ever seen that's masquerading as fashion! It's horrible on so many levels, the shape,the fabric,the colour, the pattern....and just when I though Kim's clothes couldn't get any worse!

I admire Kim she travels over every six weeks but she never changes, yes she talks ten to the dozen and loud.
But she is never any different up till 2am then back at 9am you never hear her complain, she's always on top form.
She's so professional, always knows her stuff, is bob on with every detail and gives the impression she loves what she does.
Yes she's more than likely a multi millionairess, so should be happy but she's not sitting back, keeps her finger on the pulse and not letting others take over.

Since having our labrador every day being at home with him I wouldn't wear anything other than Kim's black trousers.
With minutes of my family coming home they have dog hairs on their clothing, whilst my trousers are always hair free that includes following furminator sessions.

No I don't wear her bold floral prints, pink trousers etc but then if I go in M&S, Next or likewise I wouldn't wear all the fashion on offer there.

:flower:

I wonder if air stewardesses really love her stuff as it must be very practical for
squishing in your suitcase not to mention arriving at your destination crumple free.
It must be very comfortable for passengers to wear squashed up in economy class.
I wonder how colour fast they are?

On arriving at my destination I always look like shooting me would be the kindest thing do after travelling for over 12 hours. It once took me 21 hours to get to Mauritius as I changed flights in Paris. I even managed to acquire a diabolical migraine along the way. The only highlight on the way was landing in the Seychelles. I thought I had seen heaven!

I agree that Kim is OTT and a lot of her designs are not my taste but I do have quite a few of her plain camis and cardigans and they DO NOT make you sweat. They are a nice cool fabric and dont produce static either.:up2:

I wonder if air stewardesses really love her stuff as it must be very practical for
squishing in your suitcase not to mention arriving at your destination crumple free.
It must be very comfortable for passengers to wear squashed up in economy class.
I wonder how colour fast they are?

On arriving at my destination I always look like shooting me would be the kindest thing do after travelling for over 12 hours. It once took me 21 hours to get to Mauritius as I changed flights in Paris. I even managed to acquire a diabolical migraine along the way. The only highlight on the way was landing in the Seychelles. I thought I had seen heaven!

They are colour fast, at least anything I've had always has been, and I've never had anything fade, despite being dried in full sunlight. I think however, I read in one of the recent reviews that someone said her item had bled dye. All I can say is, that it hasn't ever been my experience. I always travel in her clothes as, not only do they not crease, I find flying causes water retention and the slight stretch in the clothes means I'm still comfortable.
Never been to the Seychelles, but it sounds wonderful!

I bought a K&C skirt in a pale blue with a glitter thread running through it, it was an impulse buy for work in the summer, it was really easy to care for, no ironing, wash and hang to dry in about 20mins and had a lovely flat elasticated waist band with no unsightly gathering, it was great, until somebody pointed out that as I bent over everyone could see the colour of my knickers...whoops

I bought a K&C skirt in a pale blue with a glitter thread running through it, it was an impulse buy for work in the summer, it was really easy to care for, no ironing, wash and hang to dry in about 20mins and had a lovely flat elasticated waist band with no unsightly gathering, it was great, until somebody pointed out that as I bent over everyone could see the colour of my knickers...whoops

oops how embarrasing. I'll make you feel better i was at work and i was dying for the loo, i got someone else to watch my class, made a dash for the loo. rushed back to my class and as i walked up to the whiteboard 30 little darlings started squealing with laughter. One of them piped up miss your skirts tucked in your knickers:blush::blush::blush:i wanted the earth to swallow me up.

Latest posts

Back