Kim & Co TSV 07/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow £55 for a stretchy polyester jumpsuit. Have seen much nicer ones far cheaper and I bought one a few years ago and only wore it once because going to the loo was a nightmare.

Public loos are the worst with the generally wet floors, so trying to keep the garment off the floor while trying to pee is ridiculous - the alternative is to completely strip off ! and a lot of jumpsuits are not designed to look good around the hips.

Wow ! chukkie has told us 2000 sold in the first 20 minutes ! according to her they're all wetting their knickers to buy this - probably literally in this jumpsuit !

Dear Lord, even the models look a ****** sight, and the poor size 16 Natasha (she looks like a good 22 on my screen) is a disaster in the onesie.

JC (Jane Catherine) looks a younger version of cleaner Kim Woodburn with her hair scraped back.

I don't know but Kims fashions seem to be morphing into the standard American designs probably chosen from the warehouse,along with YK/Join .I'm waiting for a pretty summer dress as she used to do.

I see there are already 'reviews' on the TSV from folk who clearly haven't got the item. Surely qvc can come up with a system to allow reviews only from verified purchasers like Amazon does. Using the current system as a means of ranting is pointless

I liked the Bouquet print; I'd probably wear a skirt (possibly a dress) in the sold out fabric. Somehow floarls on a dark ground look better on me than pale backgrounds.

So was the Bouquet print insanely popular to sell out in the launch hour, or did they only have a few in stock?

...and why no red to match the kitchenaid TSV? :mysmilie_19:

Looking at JK on the 9am show wearing the navy. What in gods name does that woman think that hair looks like? Is that the Pocahontas look she is aiming for? The extensions are a completely different colour from her "natural" hair. Together with the white face and pillar box red lips she is a laughing stock.

She keeps saying the plus model is a 16/18 well I'm sorry to say she looks far more like a 22 as being about 7ft tall she can carry about 2 extra sizes without notice.

Clearly stock levels were not that high because the 'regular' is already limited stock - cue for already assigned OTO's throughout the day.

Funny how that stain remover yesterday lasted all day, perhaps no brand wanted to give out OTO's !!!

I must confess I like the look of today's TSV and would have been tempted by the joyful bouquet print...if it wasn't for the 'powdering one's nose' factor - it may be stretchy, but how the blinkin' hell do you get that thing off if you're in a rush, for goodness' sake??!?!?!

I've got a Kim & Co jumpsuit but it's got a deep crossover v-neck (in leopard print which makes me feel like a Jackie Collins character - love it) which allows for relatively speedy disrobing, vs today's much tighter, higher neckline.

Looking at JK on the 9am show wearing the navy. What in gods name does that woman think that hair looks like? Is that the Pocahontas look she is aiming for? The extensions are a completely different colour from her "natural" hair. Together with the white face and pillar box red lips she is a laughing stock.

She keeps saying the plus model is a 16/18 well I'm sorry to say she looks far more like a 22 as being about 7ft tall she can carry about 2 extra sizes without notice.

Saw JK this morning before I headed out, and wondered if she is mirror phobic, because if she looked in one she would see what we can see, that the extensions do not match the rest of her hair. She must not have any friends otherwise they would have had a good snigger at it, and then told her it looked silly. She should also give a wide berth to whomever did that to it. They must really dislike her!

OMG- This afternoons show is the funniest thing I've seen all week! What with Chloe- know-it-all going into overdrive urging people to buy the hideous jumpsuit before it sells out and then doing all the layering business but yet succeeding in looking like a bag lady! Need to turn off though with the strange Kim Mendelsons voice swooping up and down more manically than usual! Aah- now the famous 'coming up on the way' phrase uttered by Chloe- need to go before I throw something at the TV .....

OMG- This afternoons show is the funniest thing I've seen all week! What with Chloe- know-it-all going into overdrive urging people to buy the hideous jumpsuit before it sells out and then doing all the layering business but yet succeeding in looking like a bag lady! Need to turn off though with the strange Kim Mendelsons voice swooping up and down more manically than usual! Aah- now the famous 'coming up on the way' phrase uttered by Chloe- need to go before I throw something at the TV .....
Chloe really is dreadful.

What the hell was she (Chloe) wittering on about this morning? Something about the dog leaving pawprints everywhere, and every room in the house got listed.......it was in the BATHROOM, it was in the KITCHEN, etc. etc. I'm so glad that she has these rooms in her house - the rest of us live in wooden huts with no such amenities, so I'm delighted she told me what rooms exist in the homes of the Q faithful. What a boring pair they are, Chloe and the Kim woman, whose voice could put anyone to sleep, the NHS should use her as anaesthetic.

Chloe really is dreadful.

IMO to say Chloe looked like a bag lady is to insult bag ladies. She really did look like she'd spent the night in a hedge or in a scrap metal yard. I was wondering just how she had the nerve to be lecturing people about "fashion" - then I realised that self-awareness is something they just don't possess.

Last edited:
What the hell did Kim look like pulling the jumpsuit legs up to her knees - just awful. Don't get me started on the dreadful Chloe who just always looks a mess.

I'm just watching a bit of catwalk fashion and I have to say (and I'm not her biggest fan), Jill is looking really nice tonight although her hair is a little windswept. She does suit all those creamy/beigey tones and the clothes seem to fit her.

Oh, she just spoiled it all by acting like a bimbo and saying she managed to find the taps to do the washing up :mysmilie_51:

CC

Last edited:
What the hell did Kim look like pulling the jumpsuit legs up to her knees - just awful. Don't get me started on the dreadful Chloe who just always looks a mess.

I'm just watching a bit of catwalk fashion and I have to say (and I'm not her biggest fan), Jill is looking really nice tonight although her hair is a little windswept. She does suit all those creamy/beigey tones and the clothes seem to fit her.

Oh, she just spoiled it all by acting like a bimbo and saying she managed to find the taps to do the washing up :mysmilie_51:

CC

I agree the pale cream/ beige colour way really suits Jill. Apart from too-dark heavy eyebrows and awful cloddy looking shoes, she's looking good and showing off the clothes very well.

Latest posts

Back