Kim & Co TSV 03/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope not for me. Enough scarves to last 2 lifetimes (thanks to being a certain age so tend to get loads by unimaginative friends/family at Christmas !!), and I'm SO over long sleeves now - too hot and too bulky and wrists always go baggy.

They should dispense with the scarf and put the money into a better quality garment.

I can hear them now ......the scarf will be perfect for gifting at this time of year even if you don't want or need yet another scarf.

I'm surprised that Kitchen Essentials and Northern Nights haven't brought out a co-ordinating scarf to wear when cooking to match your pans, or to accessorise with your bedding (no comments about Shades of Grey thank you very much !!)

Well- there are no words to describe the nastiness of these clothes- and as for Kathy in the coco the clown getup............

Well- there are no words to describe the nastiness of these clothes- and as for Kathy in the coco the clown getup............

I think how Kathy is dressed and looking in the outfit is a public service - now we know what we may look like in these garments. Clearly we can see why they insist on dressing the models and putting them in high heels... How Kathy is wearing the ensemble is how many of us would plan to wear the garments... and it's not a great look. Flats with a wider legged trouser look OK, but in my opinion this kind of tapered trouser worn with flat shoes only works if the trousers are very fitted and finish cleanly about the ankle. Draped over the flatties... not recommended. Clearly the jumpsuit Kathy is wearing is either overall too long for her, or she's in a much larger size than she actually needs for it to look so unflattering.

We can brace ourselves for plenty of monitor-watching and fishing for compliments at midnight - TSV is launching with Catherine Huntley... :mysmilie_50:

Kim & Co Soft Touch Long Sleeve V Neck Tunic with Infinity Scarf
Item Number: 161200
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

Designed in a wonderfully soft fabric, this long-sleeved tunic top is a cosy little number made to flatter every figure and comes complete with a printed infinity scarf; the perfect addition to your wardrobe for the new season. The pair combines to create an elegant look and each piece can also be split up to team with other outfits, so you can really get the most out of this gorgeous duo from Kim & Co.

From day to night - styling this Kim & Co duo is truly effortless - for daytime try pairing with your favourite jeans and some flat boots. Switch it up for night-time by swapping the jeans for a chic pencil skirt and your choice of heels.

Five beautiful options - if you like to keep your wardrobe classic and neutral then the Grey Tunic or Oatmeal tunic are just the ticket, while the Aubergine tunic and scarf provide a subtle pop of deep colour. If pastels are more your thing then opt for the Soft Pink or Soft Blue tunic.

V-neckline
Curved hemline
97% polyester, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Lilac
Aubergine
Soft Blue
Oatmeal

Garment measurements:
Tunic:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
Length: XS: 70.6cm (27.8"), S: 71.1cm (28"), M: 71.9cm (28.3"), L: 72.4cm (28.5"), XL: 73.2cm (28.8"), 2XL: 74.4cm (29.3"), 3XL: 75.7cm (29.8")

Scarf (l x w): 142.2cm x 25.5cm (56" x 10")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.161200

Oh dear, a T-shirt with very long sleeves and a silly scarf for nearly £40, thanks but no thanks!

This is expensive around £40? I would rather go to M&S & get a cotton top or more money but not by QVC standards to Lands End, good quality & wash & wear.Then you have to endure Kim's words tumbling out of her mouth, breathless giggling, continual scrunching & swishing of items on the hanger!She does know her garments though but how much can you say about bog standard clothes?

When Dim & Doh first started on QVC she was a lot, lot worse, in fact, I thought I'd stumbled on to one of those naughty channels, what with all the orgasmic "oh! oh! ohhhhs!" not that I know what those naughty channels are like you understand, I'm assuming they're like that........ok I'll stop digging now. :mysmilie_493:

The TSV is expensive for a long sleeved top and I don't think the scarf is worth it.I don't like infinity scarves . pretty ordinary .Im sure on IW you can get similar without the scarf for a third of the price .

I thought Kathy looked bad in the jump suit yesterday as others have mentioned and they really shouldn't have let her go on air looking like that.

Last edited:
The fashion shows are such a disappointment it's a wonder they sell anything. I must confess I only watch for the entertainment factor, to hear the rubbish they spout and the endless phrases that mean nothing. I think that QVC has long since passed their sellby date time to put it out to pasture.

Was this the jumpsuit Kathy was wearing? If so, they've replaced the video with one with Pippa, before I had a chance to have a nose! Spoilsports! :wink:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Brazi...ct.157253.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-157253

You can go to the TV guide and watch the show back. You don't need to go very far in to see Kathy in all her rumpled glory. Go to the TV guide. Select Sunday 2 October, then search for the 16h00 show. Click on more info, and it expands and gives you the option to watch the show. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back