Kim & Co TSV 03/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wish Kim would do a version with higher neck line as well, if I was to bend over wearing this one,one would see down to my navel :blush: I was surprised that I actually liked one of her tops that I bought for summer, so would have had a punt with this one, but I need higher neck lines.:doh:

daydreamer

I keep forgetting I have a cardi in this fabric. I love it! It's really not very typically Kim & Co so perhaps that's why I forget it's one of hers. It's a lovely soft cosy but lightweight fabric.

I'm not keen on the cuffs on this top so it's not for me. But I really just wanted to say for anyone who likes it but hates Kim's poly slinky this is a very different fabric. Still polyester though as far as I recall.

Just bumping this as Chuntley is sporting one of the TSV options at the moment. Not available onQVCUK.com as yet but should be made available shortly.

Jude xx

:whew:
OMG! She's off from the get-go. She's like a gatling gun
Does anyone remember those wee
machines you could attach to your belt, and it counted the steps you took in a day, well i'd like to invent one to put
on Kim and see how many words she can say in an hour. Boy , the talking is awful awful quick , maybe even worse than usual
Burly please give her a mintoe please :giggle:

Oh no! Now I have a mental picture of Kim choking on a mintoe and Charlie doing the heimlich on her..it's 7 shades of wrong!

Jude xx

Imagine taking down shorthand from her !!!!!!!

(psssssst ...... thought Joy had a table shoved up her jumper tonight - she could have rested a whole bl....dy tea set on her chesticles, talk about top-heavy and the belt made her even more so. Sorry but I thought she looked very caricature, and dont get me started on her fingernails...toooooooo big)

See what you mean about Joy's nails, Brissles. Very pointy. Her nails. Her shelf, too. Think that Sharon is the only model still wearing GlitterLotion nowadays. I must say I don't like Charlie's hair with the BrylcreemLook. But seeing him with the crepe, cowl top - eeugh! Picking up the cowl, pinging and stroking ... no, it's just so wrong.

Switched the repeat on and she's in full verbal diarrhoea mode. "Shudda wudda cudda", "we know how you feel, we feel the same way", the fake surprised reaction about the price and the incessant giggling. Somebody gag her PLEASE.

Switched the repeat on and she's in full verbal diarrhoea mode. "Shudda wudda cudda", "we know how you feel, we feel the same way", the fake surprised reaction about the price and the incessant giggling. Somebody gag her PLEASE.

I agree 1oo% . I think Kim is getting worse, I have to mute as soon as I hear her,she is like chalk on a blackboard.....

Latest posts

Back