Kim & Co TSV 01/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear lord. Cant seem to get away from the "sofa stretch cover" look !

Bang on. The thing is I regularly receive emails from Q asking for feedback on all kinds of things but usually about fashion and yet whatever myself and I daresay lots of other people say, they still keep churning out the same old styles and patterns. Before someone chirps in saying ah well that`s what sells, well it can`t be selling that well if they have to keep sending out such emails asking about fashion plus so many clothing tsv`s rarely sell out these days.

Ghastly prints and the style is the same as every other top in every other range. Definitely won't be buying. It's like Kim is now just copying Renee, who's copying Antthony, who's copying Nina Leonard, who's copying . . . .

CC

Kim & Co Brushed Venechia Printed Long Sleeve V-Neck Tunic
Item Number: 172526
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

This stylish printed tunic from Kim & Co is made from soft brushed fabric and features a flattering swing shape with long sleeves, a V-neckline and a curved hemline. Easy to wear, this comfortable design will liven up your wardrobe and is the perfect transitional piece to take you through the seasons in style.

Perfect prints - this striking tunic comes in a choice of five different prints and colours, including florals, paisleys and abstract prints in vibrant shades.

Versatile style - printed tunics are a bestselling style due to their versatility and this chic design is perfect for brightening up any outfit. You can wear it on its own with jeans or leggings or layer under knitwear on chilly days.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Navy Multi
Pink Multi (Paisley)
Grey Multi
Black Multi
Red Multi

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
Length: XS: 73cm (28.8"), S: 73.7cm (29"), M: 74.3cm (29.3"), L: 74.9cm (29.5"), XL: 75.6cm (29.8"), 2XL: 76.8cm (30.3"), 3XL: 78.1cm (30.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172526

By mid morning it appears to have sold much better than her last couple of TSVs. The only pattern I thought was wearable was the navy one with spots & that's totally gone so maybe Kim M should concentrate on designs like this rather than the ones copied from curtains ususally seen in an episode from Marple or Foyles War.

I'm 59 - I wouldnt be seen dead in anything like this top or 99% of QVC "fashion".

I like to look trendy but dress age and size appropriate.

The irony is there are so many 100's of hours of skincare presentations encouraging us to turn back time then they expect us to dress like Mrs Patmore from the kitchens at Downton Abbey!!

The fashion buyers need to really take a long hard look at their target customer because most of us are not wearing this sort of loud stretchy shapeless old fashioned unflattering clothing!

I'm 59 - I wouldnt be seen dead in anything like this top or 99% of QVC "fashion".

The irony is there are so many 100's of hours of skincare presentations encouraging us to turn back time then they expect us to dress like Mrs Patmore from the kitchens at Downton Abbey!!

The fashion buyers need to really take a long hard look at their target customer because most of us are not wearing this sort of loud stretchy shapeless old fashioned unflattering clothing!

You have to dress older otherwise you won't get served in pubs once all that skincare kicks in!

I`m mid 60`s and wouldn`t be seen dead in it either. I`ve just had an online shop on another website and ordered 2 tops, a jumper, a cardigan and a necklace , got a 20% off voucher code and free delivery. QVC just can`t compete and many of their styles are just so old fashioned.

There's loads of unworn Kim & Co on ebay that doesn't sell and yet it used to fly out and you got a decent price. That was in the days when the items were better quality and just a bit different. I just bought two dresses for my autumn holiday on IW for £32 - they would be £32 each at least on QVC with 2 lots of postage. If they don't fit or I don't like them then I take them to asda and return for free. With QVC you have to return each parcel separately so again, double postage to send back.

CC

Kim & Co

[mum writes]

I don't usually order Kim and Co because I find it rather pricey for the sorts of mass produced garments you get. However, I was tempted by the TSV and took a chance, as I liked it, but was disappointed when it arrived. I found the material was very thin and the arms were really tight, and I'm certainly not large in that regard. Has anyone else had these issues with K&Co or the TSV?

Totally agree with Lemonsqueezy and Vienna. Perhaps Kim should take a look at our weekly womens magazines to see what British women are offered, and stop producing the dated prints that presumably Canadian ladies love to wear.

I'm a plus size and have discovered so many websites that offer some great fashion. I'm 70 this year and have just ordered 5 kimonos totalling £90 with £1 postage from Boohoo (choose wisely from this site !!), and Navabi do some great stuff, so QVC fashion is now old hat.

I'm am also amazed that the salary budget has been increased by the 2 newish presenters Alex and Eyooor (?) whats that all about ? the staff appear to be on the increase, when I thought they would have been cutting down.

Saw this Kim person for the first time over the weekend. Is she always like that? Like she has smoked a dozen spliffs before coming on air? All weird and slurry speech.

This is where someone tells me she has recovered from a stroke or something!!

She is always like that and I can’t watch her these days I think her demeanour matches some of the psychedelic patterns on her clothing range. I am in my mid seventies and would not leave the house dressed in most of her stuff.

Latest posts

Back