Kim & Co Top & Scarf TSV 03/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do they ever sell items at the full QVC price ? I've often wondered because the full price seems so high and many items seem to go from TSV to introductory price or special price.

I love the look of this top when they are wearing it with slim jeans HOWEVER.... as much as I love the look, I will not be buying as with batwing tops, they restrict you when you reach up and also pull the whole of the top up with your arms, therefore exposing your midriff

Do they ever sell items at the full QVC price ? I've often wondered because the full price seems so high and many items seem to go from TSV to introductory price or special price.

I have seen items on QVC's website at their full price, but I don't think any of these have been ex TSV's.

I've bought TSVs in the past, loved them, come back for more and the price has gone up to the 'full' price. Sometimes it then has about 10% off as an 'introductory' price.

Yes too expensive for what it was even with a scarf and a style that very few body shapes truly suit .... its all the same old same old no innovation in style/material texture or patterns. ....or is it me am I getting to picky in my old age :(

I just had a look at this to check the reviews, glad I didn't order it, average rating of 3.1, some people loved it, some people hated it. It is also now up to £58 plus £4.95 p & p and is available in all colours and most sizes. A bit of a disaster of a TSV by the look of it.

I just had a look at this to check the reviews, glad I didn't order it, average rating of 3.1, some people loved it, some people hated it. It is also now up to £58 plus £4.95 p & p and is available in all colours and most sizes. A bit of a disaster of a TSV by the look of it.

Can't believe they are ever going to be able to sell this for the full price which with postage is over £60.......

It will turn up as a OTO with the price slashed or clearance maybe.

Latest posts

Back