Kim & Co Sleeveless Dress TSV 12/06/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks and well done Ian!!

That's the 1st EVER Kimmy dress that I have thought, "Mmmmm......might have a look at that one"!!

Thanks and well done Ian!!

That's the 1st EVER Kimmy dress that I have thought, "Mmmmm......might have a look at that one"!!

Me too, I quite like the navy and green one, will have to have a nose on the day and check the measurements out, the pattern round the waistband does not look very well matched up though, but then we are not talking top designer clothing :mysmilie_59:

Thanks SCW... I really like that dress but will wait to see how it looks on screen.

Looking forward to it now.

Titchy lil old me would need a petite length option!

Great work Ian, did you stumble across it searching for something else or were you ultra-focused on find the Kim TSV?

Titchy lil old me would need a petite length option!

Great work Ian, did you stumble across it searching for something else or were you ultra-focused on find the Kim TSV?

no chance of a petite option as that died a death as wasnt popular enough & i was bored & ran out of things to look for so thought il have a dive in the fashion as i had a bit time to spare

Ooo excellent Ian, thanks for that.

I've been waiting for a maxi dress tsv as its normally tunics, tops and more tunics. I have several of K's maxi's as they fit so well and skim the body beautifully (well, mine anyway), and with the high back neckline are so flattering too. Hmmmmmm decisions between the ditzy print and the neutral. Aw what the hell, may as well buy them both !!!!

It's so long since I've bought any of Kim's items (too expensive now & too gaudy usually) but this one could tempt me.

I'm liking the floral one & the neutral one,will wait & see what they're like onscreen.

I like the look of this dress too - torn between 2 colours. It is a very 'me' style of dress. Thanks Ian.

I'm a 12-14, 5 foot tall, Ecup and I can wear a Small or Medium. Sometimes the arm hole are a bit too scooped out for me but usually ok, but this happens more if I order a Large to get a looser fit. If it's viscose it won't feel hot and sweaty but the polyester fabrics she sometimes uses vary, so i t's a bit trial and error. Her long skirts are a great buy for me as they can be an ankle length skirt or a strapless sundress that still covers my knees. I can't wear her maxi dresses unless there's a petite length option.

Pale colours and prints are less forgiving than the deeper block colours or patterns with black, purple or navy backgounds.

The fabric does vary quite a lot though it is often labelled the same. I have a lovely princess line dress from Kimmy. It got quite a few bad reviews as it was described as thin. It hangs beautifully to just below the knee and I wear it as a summer dress as it is sleeveless. I love the print too.
I probably won't buy the TSV as I have a nice Tiana B maxi dress but it hardly ever gets worn. Today I am dressed in part of a 4 piece Lenny set.

What is the Kimmy sizing like? Never bought anything from the range before.

I am a size 16 on top and size 14 below. I have 2 Kim and Co dresses, both the same design, and bought in Large. The fit is great on these. However, I then went and ordered another dress in a slightly different design and the Large was too big. Sorry SallyMc, I don't think I've been much help there really.

I've edited this due to being stupid.

I love Kim's clothes and the brighter the colours the better. I started buying her range around 4 years ago because I needed something bright and new as I was having a bad time with my now ex-husband. Since then I have ditched the husband and nearly 4 stone in weight but I still hang on to Kimmy! I have the range in sizes medium up to 2xl. I still wear the 2xl as most of her clothes hang from the shoulder, so I don't look swamped.

When I was a size 2xl I ordered a pair of leggings, but in error received a Small. So to test them out I tried them on and yes I could fit into them and could still move. When Kim says you can go up or down a size if there isn't the one you normally wear, it is true. However I did return the Small leggings for a larger pair as I didn't completely trust my legs not to explode out of them.

I always size up in her dresses and down in her leggings. But I am top heavy so that sort of makes sense.

well I've surprised myself and bought it.I actually didn't think it did for a lot for debbie on the launch - but I thought the price was good so have ordered.it will be perfect for work...my headmaster will love it lol.I really loved the blue/pink option but decided it was too holiday for work....I really liked the grey one but worried it would be too see through and I didnt like the blue and green at all so I've gone for the black ditsy.hope ive made the right decision!!

Latest posts

Back