Kim & co e-mail

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

poppy43

Registered Shopper
Has anyone had an e-mail from Kim & co giving details of sale and liquidation items?

Yes I got this email too but if you go to the Kim & co website, and go to the blog there is a christmas message in the form of a xmas card saying something like heres to a great 2013 together. Also shows she had a special value deal on the shopping channel on jan 10th and she has days of new shows on Q next month. Personally I like her tops and dresses and would be sorry to not be able to buy any more. There were lots of clearance shows on Q recently but it all seemed to sell at roughly half price so still a profit made I would think, I too thought the email wording odd, who knows.

I think they use 'liquidation' in the sense of clearance rather than going bust there. That's certainly the case in the USA so I would image in Canada too. Kind of like 'liquidating your assets' sort of thing. Not that I would ever buy a Kim and co thing, just cannot watch that woman!!

I'm sorry I know a few of you don't like Q's polyester approach to 'fashion' but I think Kim & Co would be a big loss. I hope it's just terminology and if so someone should tell them how risky it is letting the wrong wording give the impression that your business is going under!

Latest posts

Back