Kim & Co - Coco the clown pants lol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This review of them made me laugh :blink ....

One of my favourites
"I purchased these trousers, together with the matching 3/4 sleeve top, and I think I have had more wear out of this outfit than any other outfit (and I do have a wardrobe FULL of Kim & Co). It is really comfortable and looks pretty. I can go anywhere in it or just be at home doing jigsaw puzzles in it! The trousers DO NOT make you look fat so do not worry about that. Somehow they make you look special. Kim knows these things and I am sure she was very careful about which print she chose. I hope for more styles like this. Do try them: you will be so happy!"

One of my favourites
"I purchased these trousers, together with the matching 3/4 sleeve top, and I think I have had more wear out of this outfit than any other outfit (and I do have a wardrobe FULL of Kim & Co). It is really comfortable and looks pretty. I can go anywhere in it or just be at home doing jigsaw puzzles in it! The trousers DO NOT make you look fat so do not worry about that. Somehow they make you look special. Kim knows these things and I am sure she was very careful about which print she chose. I hope for more styles like this. Do try them: you will be so happy!"

Sounds like Kim is doing her own reviews:D

I saw these and my first thought was hideous and then I started laughing in fact I was in danger of becoming hysterical. I think that Kim must have had a brainstorm when she designed them, either that or she is completely insane.

One of my favourites

:eek::eek::eek:My eyes! My eyes! You'd definitely look 'special' in them ...

Best not let him go clothes shopping for you then :laugh:

He's actually really good to go shopping with!
Thing is, he knows I like off beat, slightly mad stuff....
.....Trouble is I don't think you can explain to anyone where your mad good ends and your mad bad begins:D
Such a fine line to tred............

Love his imput though...he's great at encouraging me to dress how I want to dress.

Not only do i do jigsaws in them but i find that i can also complete The Sun's crossword and umpteen suduko in record time. :rolleyes: and get to the shops before they close.

At least those special people who wear this would be easily identifiable when they went missing from the local mental hospital, and would make it easier for me to find them!:D

Latest posts

Back