Kim and Co.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I'm sure I can't be the only one that thinks this range is a load of overpriced ****? Almost £100 for a t-shirt and trousers? You must be joking! Oh, and don't forget all that P&P. I cannot see the appeal of this mass produced static generating synthetic crud. The prints are awful (sorry if you like them) but I've seen stuff I wouldn't scrub my floors in. I think it's all just a rip off and I wonder how much of it sells when you hear about how much ends up in the outlets. If it was half the price, it wouldn't be so bad but I still wouldn't like it. I guess someone must be buying it though.

I was just about to start a thread on this subject, but not because of the shoddy clothes. No, I'm just freaked out by Kim herself. I've watched her a number of times over the years and always switch off because she strikes me as being completely bonkers (plus I'm not into the clothing range) but today, she is REALLY freaking me out. Her eyes are rolling around like a fruit machine and her voice is going UP and then down and then UP and then down...is she for real or what?

As for the clothes, YUK.

The static on those trousers !!!! My god I'd get an electric shock.
I have always thought that you could buy better and cheaper in any market in England.
Has anyone got any Kim & Co?

I have purchased two Kim & Co tops over the years. Both ended up in charity shop. They were way to big (I got medium as I am a 12). I do think the clothes are really overrated and she gushes on and on about how she is from Montreal, Canada, like nobody knows where Montreal is. The skirts always look too long and she goes on about how you can roll them over. Did that when I was at school!! They are OK if you are 6 foot tall like the models. Having said all of that some of the colours and patterns are v pretty

I have always thought that you could buy better and cheaper in any market in England.

I love it I have been collecting for the last 12 years but each to their own!

Jeez..I need help - have just ordered the TSV, my first ever Kim product..! I just flicked the telly on while eating my lunch and thought "oh that's nice...for Kim..." and five minutes later I'm on the phone..reckon there was something in that egg sandwich I was eating!!!

£31. 50 for a pair of leggings :mysmilie_466: Disgraceful price.

No thanks. £5 at Sainsburys. Very comfortable & a good fit.

I am wearing a skirt and camisole in lapis blue at this very moment. I bought them a few years ago and have quite a few pieces of Kim and Co. I don't like all of her designs or patterns by any means but I do like some of the plainer stuff. I have never had an electric shock but what I have had is loads of compliments and I don't look crumpled at the end of the day.

I think it depends on who you are and how you put them together.

Kim is very strange, I agree. On one of her previous visits I think it was DF burbling on about Stateside shopping and brands etc - nodding towards Kim - who gave her very short shrift - stating I'm from MONTREAL, in CANADA! DF ignored and moved swiftly on. Kim has started to bring different fabrics. I bought an earlier TSV in the 'soft touch' which was very woolly and certainly much too hot for the spring season though. Wondered if today's TSV was similar. There are also some jacquard prints which seem better than the jersey stuff. Have to admit I'm going to try the crepe cardigan....

Must admit I was drawn to the tsv too Busy Mum. Luckily I'm a ditherer and kept waiting to see the top unbelted. I'm small and wondered if it would suddenly hang around Kim's knees if she took the belt off. By the time I decided it would be ok it had sold out! Phew. But I did like the look of it and the soft touch. Let us know how you find it.

Hi,

It's my first post - so please be gentle!

I have to say that I really like some of Kim's clothes and have bought a few pieces over the last couple of years. I am a size 14/16 and I know that the large in Kim's range will always fit - and that is important to me. Also, the clothes I have bought from range look as good now as when I first bought them. I can't say that about some of my other clothes!

However, I do agree that Kim's prices have gone up a lot recently.

Welcome tp the forum, English_Rose. I personally dislike all QVC clothing and have never seen anything I would be tempted to buy. My sister on the other hand, raves about her Kim & Co and loves all her QVC clothing purchases. Each to their own, I just wish there would be something I'd like but so far nothing has tempted me.

I can't say that I'm a fan of Kim....She does come across as being very manic. But I admit to owning quite a few Kim & Co garments. I happen to love the very long skirts. They aren't full of static, and how would you be able to say that if you have never bought anything from the range? They are in fact quite weighty, and hang lovely. Not at all like the skirts you would find on a market stall.....I've checked!! :wink:

I don't like all the Kim & Co range, and I also think the garments are over priced. But the skirts are ideal for me, as I suffer from very swollen ankles, and need either very long skirts, or trousers, to hide them. The Kim & Co skirts are very long, and do the job for me :happy:

I particularly like the Kim & Co dresses. I have a large bust and hips with a smaller waist, so a lot of dresses on the high street tend to gape in the middle (which looks terrible). However, with the Kim dresses, they always fit really well and seem to suit my shape.

I don't like all the range though - I am quite short so the trousers didn't really suit me at all! :blush:

I have a few Kim and Co pieces and they are all comfortable to wear and easy care. 143916 is one of my most recent purchases. However, there is no doubt in my mind that this range is very overpriced and I always feel a bit disappointed with myself when they have arrived and I consider how much I have paid.

I have had a couple of kims bits and after one airing,I decided I was uncomfortable,the clothes very clingy and overpriced,and that what I was wearing was not for me.

Damn shame I was at a christening,when I worked all this out:doh:

My nana who is 89,was looking for a particular style and colour dress and I bought her a kim one - and its honestly the best thing I have ever seen my nana in.

to be fair,I like the look of some her stuff -but I refuse to purchase,as I know when I recieve it home,I will be disappointed.

I thought the tsv today was awful

I also wish I didn't have such a thing for bedlinen,as I also think theres the odd nice set in her collection,and the prices today are far more realistic - but again,I refuse to buy - I know when it arrives,the range isn't for me.

I particularly like the Kim & Co dresses. I have a large bust and hips with a smaller waist, so a lot of dresses on the high street tend to gape in the middle (which looks terrible). However, with the Kim dresses, they always fit really well and seem to suit my shape.

I don't like all the range though - I am quite short so the trousers didn't really suit me at all! :blush:

We must be a similar shape as I have exactly the same problem with dresses & I'm short too.
Last year I sent for a Kim & Co dress that was in clearance. I'd never considered the range before as, like lots of you, I thought it was cheap looking material. But I was pleasantly surprised, it hung & fitted well, the material was surprisingly heavy & I've had lots of compliments on it. plus you can screw it up even & it never creases.
Since then I've ordered just one or two other things, all plain in dark colours, & been happy with them.

But they are grossly overpriced I agree. This morning I couldn't believe the cardigan that matched the TSV, with P&P nearly £60! You can get a cashmere one for that these days.

Welcome English-Rose, I only joined this week too.

As for Kim, I can't decide if she snorts helium or is sloshed half the time. :happy:

Welcome you newies! I have 2 pairs of trousers which are very comfortable to wear but had to shorten them & I like a 31" inside leg, also think they continue to drop!Have had no problems with static.
Agree Kim is a absolute pain, can't watch the woman, that accent & the silly way she behaves.All we need is she & Jill F together! Major switch off!!

Latest posts

Back