Kim and Co.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whoa!!!!

Charlie & Kim on the bed together. The way she fawned & batted her eyelashes at him I think she wanted to in the bed with him :mysmilie_496:

To be honest it wouldn't matter if the clothes were drop dead gorgeous, reasonably priced and had been promenaded on the best cat walks in the world.................the woman is completely barking mad and I am surprised the men in white coats haven't already whisked her away somewhere. She alone puts me off anything at all that she is trying to sell to us.........................aaaagggh she is the thing nightmares are made of.

Must admit I was drawn to the tsv too Busy Mum. Luckily I'm a ditherer and kept waiting to see the top unbelted. I'm small and wondered if it would suddenly hang around Kim's knees if she took the belt off. By the time I decided it would be ok it had sold out! Phew. But I did like the look of it and the soft touch. Let us know how you find it.

will do Bea...I'm wondering if I ordered the right size..I usually buy an 18 so I went for the XL...sooner have things too loose than too tight - it was the aubergine colour that attracted me I think..I'm a sucker..three things I ordered today - besides the Kim, some of the green Prepology boards on Clearance (I have some already and pleased with them) and a silver DQ ring that I'd been on waitlist for and just been informed by letter that my order had been cancelled as the 90 days were up..it was in stock when I went to put myself back on the waitlist... anyway, don't tell my OH!!

Last edited:
Hello to the newbies and thanks to everyone for your comments :) It's good to see others' perspective on things. I do actually own some Kim cropped trousers, despite what I posted originally. I bought them a while ago, when prices were reasonable, and they are nice and fit me well. I only had one problem with a black pair, where dye leaked out badly and ruined some under clothes of mine and covered my skin in a dark blue hue for days. I also have a short sleeved top, purchased a few years ago, but I can't wear it because it slips and slides around under a jacket and feels very uncomfortable. I'm sure some of her stuff, like her older trouser suits, are very nice but I simply wouldn't pay those prices now as I don't think they're worth it. I don't understand the high prices for mass produced items which aren't anything special. As for Kim herself, she doesn't bother me too much - I think she's just an eccentric!

I have one dress.
I do like it....mainly because of the colour(has some orange in it so is right up my street!!) and spots not some horrid huge print.

I do think however she does design for the more mature larger lady who goes for comfort. I'm sorree but the tsv print would even be too frumpy for my 82 year old mum.

And yes I know lots of ladies like animal print but surely everyone has enough by now!! Some nice small prints would be nice!!

God that's all so negative, so on a more positive note........
I did like the new tunic with the belt today(art deco style so Kim says!!) but sadly not the colours......aah!.......
oh and I would buy another dress as it does fit very well(but only in the right print!!!)well obviously!!!!

Just caught a few minutes of one of the shows this evening. The silly cow described some horrendous cardigan as being 'haute couture'! :wait: I think I can hear Coco Chanel turning in her grave :sad:

Just caught a few minutes of one of the shows this evening. The silly cow described some horrendous cardigan as being 'haute couture'! :wait: I think I can hear Coco Chanel turning in her grave :sad:

the daft woman seems to use the term 'Haute Couture' quite frequently!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!! Coco will be joined by Yves SL, Dior etc.etc!!!!

Don't usually watch the fashion (?!*?) shows as QVC don't seem to do small sizes; anyway curiosity got the better of me and oh golly-gosh, please can I have some of what that Kim is on? After three espressos and I seemed comatosed (sp) compared to her. Oh well, at least someone is excited about elasticated waistbands.

Must admit I was drawn to the tsv too Busy Mum. Luckily I'm a ditherer and kept waiting to see the top unbelted. I'm small and wondered if it would suddenly hang around Kim's knees if she took the belt off. By the time I decided it would be ok it had sold out! Phew. But I did like the look of it and the soft touch. Let us know how you find it.

Letting you know BF, as requested...my TSV top finally arrived this morning and much to my own surprise, I love it! I put it straight on and went out in it! The fabric isn't quite what I expected, I was thinking it would be a bit shiny, like some stretchy tops I used to have, but it's not, rather like a thin woolly material really. Size was right too. Bit low cut so better get some lotions'n'potions on the old decollete! Anyway, to anyone dithering, I would say have a go..I never even really watched Kim before, other than if I turned on and caught the last 5 or 10 minutes while waiting for the next hour, but I shall probably watch a full hour next time she's here and see if there's anything else that takes my fancy!

Thank you BusyMum, I'm delighted you're so pleased. I didn't think it looked particularly shiny and that was what I liked. Hope you're not going to be led astray too often now... I saw a bit of fashion day and either I'm finally becoming brainwashed or there were a few improvements to the usual same old same old. Wasn't really tempted though because I'm difficult enough to please when trying on in a shop let alone buying from the telly.

Latest posts

Back