Kelly Hoppen TSV 22/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well my money is safe once again, I haven't seen a TSV that has tempted me to part with my money for months now, apart from the Leighton Denny and even that didn't make me spend spend like they wanted me to.
What is going on with all of these auto Delivery options they seem to be offering them with every other TSV, I realise that it is a good way of maintaining their income stream especially as it is so hard to cancel them, and once you have the item it is often going to cost you more to send it back than to keep the goods.

Just seen a bit of her show with simon. She just comes across as a miserable old bat to me, I'm afraid, and when he dared to criticise taupe.......... He only asked what she would say to people who thought it might be a boring colour and she was distinctly miffed. Unless that was her joking but she is too gloomy to make it sound like a bit of banter!

I think Kelly has a very dry sense of humour and is very self-deprecating. I like her.

In fact, she has been running a competition on her Facebook page for the last week or so giving her new book away to a winner per day. She cheekily asked today what her favourite colour was! I do think she gets a bit fed up of the presenters commenting on the taupe issue, it definitely bugs me, change the record!!

Well, I ordered the TSV in Blush for my spare room. I have been looking for the right duvet cover for what seems like years. Even though this isn't a duvet cover, it gives me the effect I was looking for. I would have liked one for the main bed but I know Mr Kitten would only throw it on the floor, so I admitted defeat on that idea!

Last edited:
I agree with you, MinxyKitten, Kelly Hoppen is my guilty pleasure and I have purchased several of her QVC items before and have never been disappointed. In fact, I have been persuaded to buy the blush TSV, too. I was very happy with the previous bedcover in Silver (although, in truth, it was putty coloured). My daughter got it when her room was redecorated but this new one will be mine, all mine. This is a picture from the previous TSV. I think it finishes the bedroom, IMG_0207.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 166
Sorry but im fed up with repeat Tsv's first Kelly then the Ipad mini and then Vitamix, surely there are other Qvc brands that deserve to have a Tsv instead of just repeating the same things. Why do they even bother to have Live presentations of this Tsv , surely they could just show the repeats from when it was a Tsv last time , save them abit of cash and mayb they could pass the savings on to us.

Sorry but im fed up with repeat Tsv's first Kelly then the Ipad mini and then Vitamix, surely there are other Qvc brands that deserve to have a Tsv instead of just repeating the same things. Why do they even bother to have Live presentations of this Tsv , surely they could just show the repeats from when it was a Tsv last time , save them abit of cash and mayb they could pass the savings on to us.

they only repeated Kelly's and the Vitamix because they sold out pretty quickly when they were launched so thats why (they have always said if they repeat one its because it either sold out quickly or they have had a lot of demand for it to be back at a tsv price)

as for the ipad mini thats slightly different as its a different configuration so thats not a repeat but along the same lines as they know it will be popular and dont wanna take any risks

Looking at the blush colour of the TSV on the tv screen and also on the website, it looks a very muted pink. On the video shown during the demo, it looks very bright peachy pink??

I thought the same!!

Yeah it is getting very boring having TSV's repeated so often, used to be rare but is happening more and more.

they only repeated Kelly's and the Vitamix because they sold out pretty quickly when they were launched so thats why (they have always said if they repeat one its because it either sold out quickly or they have had a lot of demand for it to be back at a tsv price)

as for the ipad mini thats slightly different as its a different configuration so thats not a repeat but along the same lines as they know it will be popular and dont wanna take any risks

The ipad mini is being repeated because Apple has a new one coming out so they can shift loads of stock of the old one via QVC!!

Everyone who wanted the Kelly Hoppen Tsv would have bought it the first time round , yes some may buy another colour but the majority of us who didn't buy it the first time wont the second either.

Vitamix was on Ideal world for years , it sold well there and a lot of people already own one, it sold out the first time because it was a new product , not many people can afford that kind of purchase this time of year , its lazy if you ask me reapeating it,

Ipad mini , im with sazza , Apple want to get rid of old stock , and Qvc is the place to do it.

Another day has passed and ive not watched Qvc at all , its boring now.

Oh wow Huggles, that looks amazing!! The cat is gorgeous too, he he!! Is that the Ivory or the silver/putty? I would love a proper silver for my room, but read that the previous version was more putty. I am very disappointed that the pillow shams are not being sold in blush though - it's a bit bad actually, I bet lots of people would have bought them to match the bedspread.

Oooh, I am very tempted to buy the ivory now....

The shams were available in all colours earlier but due to a glitch n the website, blush was available via the call centre only,this morning. I think they have all sold out now.

Oh no way?!! That is very poor! Thanks for letting me know. Am on the phone now to complain and hopefully go on waitlist!!

I had trouble with the website and the app for a while this morning. Poor show :-(

Sold out, not even on waitlist :-( She advised to keep checking in case people cancelled their orders. They'll be lucky. You need to cancel within 3 nanoseconds don't you?!! :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back