Kelly Hoppen Chair £912 + £62.50 delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i think its a bargain and if you buy two the second chair has half price p&p...i wonder if db will be hosting

What an ugly looking chair! Did she steal this idea from the ones they have in the foyer at a bed and breakfast?..........you could get a whole three piece suit for that.

horrible looking chair and similar can be found all around the net, no way would I pay that for this chair and it's ugly. It never ceases to amaze me that designers with 'the name' can charge the earth, sorry but I tell it like it is.

Iv just bought six as gifts to give out to the bin man, the post man and the milk man though it's such a shame they aren't available in beige or taupe

Bought a tub chair from B&M in pretty green tweed fabric for less than 3 figures, very sturdy too. Fitted in the back of my DD Micra on a food shop day so free delivery! Damn sight better looking than the ugly black footed KH one.

Has anyone noticed one colour option has sold out? Unless I've missed it in one of the earlier posts.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I have seen it all now! Self assembly too, what a joke. To top it all it looks awfully uncomfortable! I am quite honestly shocked!!!!!

Somebody, somewhere ( probably one of DF`s sycophants ) will buy it just cos they can !

Well I did see a nice tartan chair in the GARDEN CENTRE which I really loved until I saw the price - OVER A THOUSAND QUID!!!!!! So maybe that's the going rate for chairs. However, this one is very ordinary and what a ****** cheek asking you to build it yourself for that price. I wonder how many they have in stock. Even Kelly Hoppen with all her poshness must know that it is way overpriced.

CC

Well I did see a nice tartan chair in the GARDEN CENTRE which I really loved until I saw the price - OVER A THOUSAND QUID!!!!!! So maybe that's the going rate for chairs. However, this one is very ordinary and what a ****** cheek asking you to build it yourself for that price. I wonder how many they have in stock. Even Kelly Hoppen with all her poshness must know that it is way overpriced.

CC

If I'm going to build it myself, I'll go to IKEA, thank you very much!

It's given me a good laugh......Self assembly..........I'm sure theyre selling something similar in Ikea but the price must be much less.......

Beige Dralon ? Might as well buy a set of loose covers from Plumbs (see their ad in the back of TV Times - other telly listings mags are available). and cover an existing chair.

Self assembly ? Hopefully confined to screwing the legs on.

Sadly it's too big for my gifting drawer so the lollipop lady will miss out this Christmas, she'll have to stand.

Latest posts

Back