Keely Stating The Bleedin Obvious

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
She was just pontificating at length about the wonders of a small jar of 50ml night cream and in trying to justify the exhorbitant price of £88 :eek: she came out with 'It will last 3 years unopened'. Yes luv, in fact it will last forever if you don't open it. Stupid
cow.gif

Calm down Sue, I can feel your BP rising from here :giggle:
Yes Beady I know. :thinking: I only switched over to see the incredible shrinking JR and got transfixed by all the ****** waffle Keely was spouting. :rolleyes: I must remember never to watch Elemis shows because 1. I'm not taken in by all the fantastic claims made about pricey slap & 2. she irritates the hell out of me. :headbang:

Keeley could bore a glass eye to sleep with the amount of clap trap she spouts.On and on and on about the same old rubbish month in month out.

She would win Gold in the Skin care Boreolympics,with Fiona Dullard Decleor a close Silver!

I think Keeley in particular should go on a long break,maybe a cruise to plumb the depths of the ocean for more "Ribena Povonica" or whatever it is that turns us age ravaged 40 plusses into porcelain skinned wrinkle free lovelies...she could take Jilly Jones with her to make something fantastic with a crayfish and a lump of sea weed!!!:clapping:

elemis the routine of all routines

elemis the brand equates to confusion:
you choose your cleanser,toner and moisturiser.

then you have to add the tri enzyme wash to brighten your skin.....BUT this is a range in itself.

then you have at least a dozen masks, bliss capsules, at least 2 dozen serums and a whole host of eye creams.

now moisturisers: how many day and night creams are there. bust creams bust serums etc etc etc

i love it when keeley says "this is something to slot in your routine"

what a routine:sleepy:

How can anyone pay £97.50 for a moisturiser? They must have more money than sense. I've had trial sizes of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in tsv's and it was lovely, but couldn't possibly pay the going price. One product I do recommend though, and think it's worth the full price is the Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser which is absolutely lovely.

Keeley could bore a glass eye to sleep with the amount of clap trap she spouts.On and on and on about the same old rubbish month in month out.

She would win Gold in the Skin care Boreolympics,with Fiona Dullard Decleor a close Silver!

So true, both of them a sure cure for insomnia.

How can anyone pay £97.50 for a moisturiser? They must have more money than sense. I've had trial sizes of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in tsv's and it was lovely, but couldn't possibly pay the going price. One product I do recommend though, and think it's worth the full price is the Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser which is absolutely lovely.

Look for it on ebay. I got two for the price of one at QVC prices. I never found the Elemis claims to be great but I do love this product.

Looks like Keeley has been reading the forums. Happened to be watching the Elemis show earlier and she mentioned that someone said the products would last longer if unopened. She looked peeved and mentioned that the ingrediants wouldnt be active after 3 yrs. Ann did ask her who had mentioned this but she kind of glanced over that bit and looked a bit flustered. :tongue:

BTW, Hello Keeley! :rock:

Hahahahaha!! Well she should have said exactly what she meant and not skirted around the fact that 50ml is a small jar and wouldn't last long if used every day. Value for money at nearly 90 quid?? I don't think so. :down:

And as for all the constant giggling - she has to the most unprofessional guests! She was a disgrace with Ali Young last night and made the show unwatchable (or at least thats my opinion!!)

The guest who I really like is Alexis. It's a shame she isn't representing Elemis, as I think she's really attractive - not annoying or giggly, and would inspire anyone to buy the product.

Alexis would inspire me to chuck something at the telly. So up herself.

Alexis would inspire me to chuck something at the telly. So up herself.[/QUOT

Haha..you and I have similar opinions of some presenters.Alexis is so pompous and snooty,looking down her nose at the screen and talking about her house and multiple L'occitane filled bathrooms.
She refers to her boys and being pregnant with another "child" like a school M'aam and comes across as cold as ice to me.

Oh, I hadn't picked up on her being like that. I'll look out for it next time.

elemis the brand equates to confusion:
you choose your cleanser,toner and moisturiser.

then you have to add the tri enzyme wash to brighten your skin.....BUT this is a range in itself.

then you have at least a dozen masks, bliss capsules, at least 2 dozen serums and a whole host of eye creams.

now moisturisers: how many day and night creams are there. bust creams bust serums etc etc etc

i love it when keeley says "this is something to slot in your routine"

what a routine:sleepy:

But this is great for any company. The oppertunity to sell more of their products to create a more beautiful person! I watched an Elemis show where they flogged some cream for £88 and something else for £97 odd and I was amazed that you could spend that sort of money on such products!!

I find it hard to think of someone watching, sat in their arm-chair who sees this and picks the phone up to buy from QVC!

I read an article on the Daily Mail website about all these expensive creams and sometimes you know cheaper is sometimes better than the more expensive stuff.

Latest posts

Back