Kathy van zeeland

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry no is the answer but have you tried Primark they have some plastic bags very KVZ ish, if fact you could probably buy at least 10 diferent designs for the price of one of hers:giggle:

thanks, and as much as i'd like to go to primark for everything, bags included, the nearest one to me is approx a 2 1/2 to 3 hours drive away. :flower:

Loopyloo will be along to advise soon, I'm sure. She is the KVZ expert on here, and will already be getting excited at the prospect of adding another one to her huuuuge collection.

:wait2: I can guess what it will be like. Lookeelikey patent leather or moc croc/snakeskin, with loads of buckles, straps, studs, zips and dangly bits. Oh and it'll be about 80 quid. And you can see the same kind of tat in your local market. Does that help?? :13: :pPC:

:wait2: I can guess what it will be like. Lookeelikey patent leather or moc croc/snakeskin, with loads of buckles, straps, studs, zips and dangly bits. Oh and it'll be about 80 quid. And you can see the same kind of tat in your local market. Does that help?? :13: :pPC:

I hope Loopy doesn't see this post, she'll start crying. Again. You know how sensitive she is...

I won't make a point of watching KVZ but there is another Tignanello one due for 18th Aug.

Give it a couple of months and whatever it is will be in TK Maximus for a third of the price!

I will never forget seeing the suitcase & bag in there a couple of weeks ago, bag for £24.99 and suitcase for £39.99 or whatever it was and QVC are still flogging them for £141 odds!

TK Maxx now sell handbags online. I bought an Osprey across the body type bag a few weeks ago. P&P was 3.99 I think and it was delivered in a couple of days.

Give it a couple of months and whatever it is will be in TK Maximus for a third of the price!

I will never forget seeing the suitcase & bag in there a couple of weeks ago, bag for £24.99 and suitcase for £39.99 or whatever it was and QVC are still flogging them for £141 odds!

Yep, they were in my TK too, thought they were slightly dearer than that in mine. Not a fan of the mock crock look but was really bad was the weight compared with other, cheaper, better made cases.

Years ago before QVC hac KVZ and her name meant nothing to me, I did buy a Kathy bag at TK Maxx and really loved it - its still in my handbag stash in fact. There was no gaudy hardware in the shape of crowns emblazoned with her name or anything but there was a charm of some sort. There was a little booklet showing some of her other bags and they were quite nice too. They have really changed over the years and arent really my style now. Hope those who do like them get a really good TSV though at a decent price.

Bet x

I thought she'd given that up after her last fine. :Whistling: :pPC:

Yes, but it turned out that the Magistrate had been one of her clients, so the matter was hushed up, and she was back to her usual haunts the very next evening, complete with her latest KVZ. She does like to be 'on trend' when she's trawling down the docks...

Yes, but it turned out that the Magistrate had been one of her clients, so the matter was hushed up, and she was back to her usual haunts the very next evening, complete with her latest KVZ. She does like to be 'on trend' when she's trawling down the docks...
Ah that explains why she was spotted hissed as a newt staggering down Spencer Place in Chapletown sporting that judges wig. And I thought it was just her latest fetish....:Whistling: :pPC:

Ah that explains why she was spotted hissed as a newt staggering down Spencer Place in Chapletown sporting that judges wig. And I thought it was just her latest fetish....:Whistling: :pPC:

From what I could gather, looking through the Police mug-shots, her latest fetish is the mock-croc nip tassles, with the accompanying mini blingy handcuffs. Think she purchased the particular pair she was sporting so alluringly from Mrs James. Well, when I say 'purchased' I mean swapped for a dozen battenburgs.

Latest posts

Back