Kathy van zealand tsv 23th jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Think Pippa said sometime last year it was a trolley case as a TSV in the new year that she'd had one and used it on her hols.

Can you imagine the weight of one of them, with all that chav-bling hanging off!!!

At those prices it is going to be around £150 - a little expensive for a small suitcase. But then qvc have been a little out of touch with some of its tsv's recently.

YUK!! I like some of her bags but that is foul!
I have had a few from TK MAxx and they all cost £29.99 and are lovely won't be buying from QVC!

Kathy Van Zeeland 2 Piece Faux Croc Expandable Suitcase & Travel Tote Bag
Item Number: 828693
QVC Price £156.00
Today's Special Value Price £128.64
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

Blending fashion and function, this faux croc Kathy Van Zealand luggage duo is ideal for business trips and weekend getaways. The expandable suitcase boasts in-line wheels, a retractable handle and several internal pockets to ensure packing and travelling is care-free. The matching tote bag is sized perfectly for hand luggage and features an organizer pocket to hold all your documents. The suitcase measures about 54cm x 36cm x 26cm (20" x 14" x 10") with the tote bag measuring 51cm x 33cm x 12cm (20" x 13" x 5"). Available in Black, Cherry and Sea Foam.

to go with

Kathy Van Zeeland Faux Croc Embossed Rolling Duffle Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.828856

Kathy Van Zeeland Faux Croc Embossed Cosmetic Travel Case
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.828857

Last edited:
Just who decides on these TSV's for goodness sake.....are QVC on another planet and not heard of the credit crunch?!

Sorry for all you lovers of KVZ products but QVC have really lost the plot with this one.

Just who decides on these TSV's for goodness sake.....are QVC on another planet and not heard of the credit crunch?!

Sorry for all you lovers of KVZ products but QVC have really lost the plot with this one.

It is hideous in my (male) opinion, and at an obscene price.
As you say, haven't QVC heard that there is a credit crunch? What's the odds that it get's snapped up ? At that price, I'd want a croc thrown in free gratis !

Last edited:
what a waste of money - and that mock croc print fabric is so "off trend" now - its the same print that was the models prefer freebie bag tsv a year or so back, its in clarks as a Revlon package, etc its nothing special, and definitely not £128 special.

I have bought Pierre Cardin suitcases in TKMaxx for £25.

QVC have lost the plot.

Latest posts

Back