Kathy Taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
Just watched Kathy Taylor telling us that she won’t be giving measurements because there are too many products to get through. That’s helpful on a shopping channel! They have no respect for customers, it seems to be a free for all with dominant presenters running the show. Tell me the sizes not where I can wear the product. I have the mental capacity to decide on what I can wear when walking my dog, going on that flipping cruise, enjoying early evening cocktails with friends or at a garden party. It has all become a joke and I wonder just how much longer they can get away with all this nonsense.

Just watched Kathy Taylor telling us that she won’t be giving measurements because there are too many products to get through. That’s helpful on a shopping channel! They have no respect for customers, it seems to be a free for all with dominant presenters running the show. Tell me the sizes not where I can wear the product. I have the mental capacity to decide on what I can wear when walking my dog, going on that flipping cruise, enjoying early evening cocktails with friends or at a garden party. It has all become a joke and I wonder just how much longer they can get away with all this nonsense.

AGREE!!!! Maybe if they didn’t have ‘ad breaks’ full of smug people advertising THEIR OWN CHANNEL (?!?) every 5 minutes, then they’d be able to give out relevant information - cannot remember the last time I saw the good QVC ruler on a gem show for instance?!

Maybe she needs that time to bang on about her husband, kids and how amazing she looks. That is top priority when you don’t want to be landed with expensive returns postage, honestly and they wonder why they get so many back. I hope if she can’t be bothered to give out sizes, people can’t be bothered to buy.

Is it The Morning Style hour?
If it is they have never given sizes during these programs, saying they are busy calling the model over and going through the look.
Why at the least they can’t have a snapshot box at the side below in this technology age, I don’t know why.

Not forgetting the ubiquitious (sp) 'Lunch with the girls' etc etc

Maybe she needs that time to bang on about her husband, kids and how amazing she looks. That is top priority when you don’t want to be landed with expensive returns postage, honestly and they wonder why they get so many back. I hope if she can’t be bothered to give out sizes, people can’t be bothered to buy.

If she can't be bothered doing her job, then she shouldn't be doing it.

Some of the presenters seem incapable of doing what they are being paid for.

If she can't be bothered doing her job, then she shouldn't be doing it.

Some of the presenters seem incapable of doing what they are being paid for.

I agree but nobody at QVC seems to be monitoring it or even aware of it. This is no longer QVC it has become the Julia, Debbie, Kathy, Chloe, Claire, Jackie, Catherine, my wedding, my garden, my vegan diet, my retreat, my holiday, my fabulous life show.

Not everyone is online and isn't that how QVC have raked in most of their (suckers) customers for years? They should, out of respect to those customers, give out the sizes and less of the damn waffle about "where" to wear it.

The very fact that they have Kathy and Morning Style in the same sentence :mysmilie_19: is a joke.

Certain presenters are far too comfortable in their jobs, an overhaul is long overdue.

I liked the jumper she had on today and the jeans but the two items were around £90 plus postage. Didn't buy.

CC

I never buy clothes from QVC as even if I did find something I liked enough to try I will not pay the postage and possible return cost.If they can’t make sure they give accurate sizing information on air although measurements are online then how many people fall into this trap?

The terrible thing is that none of the measurements on air or on line are anywhere near accurate.

Many years ago I purchased a tunic top and the hip measurements on the actual garment were 5, yes 5 bliddy inches different from those given.

The words 'style' and 'Kathy' are not a match made in heaven !

That aside, she seems to stutter a lot more, and is forever talking over the guest stoilist almost to the point of rudeness. I find her completely irritating and am forever shouting at the tele "spit your words out then ! !

Like a comment above, the qvc audience are not complete morons who need to be told where to where an item, so this 'time filler' of wearing a garment everywhere they can think of except in bed, is an insult to those they hope to induce to buy.

The words 'style' and 'Kathy' are not a match made in heaven !

That aside, she seems to stutter a lot more, and is forever talking over the guest stoilist almost to the point of rudeness. I find her completely irritating and am forever shouting at the tele "spit your words out then ! !

Like a comment above, the qvc audience are not complete morons who need to be told where to where an item, so this 'time filler' of wearing a garment everywhere they can think of except in bed, is an insult to those they hope to induce to buy.

Have you forgotten Ms Tarant who insisted that 100 squid YKim top was perfect for sleeping in!

Have you forgotten Ms Tarant who insisted that 100 squid YKim top was perfect for sleeping in!

Of course Dahlink ! If your bed is dressed in Kelly Hoppen 2,000 count extra-virgin long staple fluffy seed-head picked on the banks of the Nile cotton sheets in shade “trop de taupe”, a Carole Hochman microfleece pj set just isn’t fitting.

I might stroll down the shops tomorrow in my £3 t-shirt I sleep in, and when people look me up and down thinking look at the state of her, I’ll just politely stop them and tell them it’s a “Yong Kim”......they’ll be none the wiser but I’ll tell them anyway.

Of course Dahlink ! If your bed is dressed in Kelly Hoppen 2,000 count extra-virgin long staple fluffy seed-head picked on the banks of the Nile cotton sheets in shade “trop de taupe”, a Carole Hochman microfleece pj set just isn’t fitting.

I thought it was April Fool day again, there was a picture of Kelly Hoppen in my paper in a bikini !!! aaaaaagh ! I've never seen so much crinkle on display, it was horrifying.

Latest posts

Back