Kathy on the Laura Geller show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
5 minutes in and she's already described eyeshadows as 'sludgey', bumbled through the Roman Holiday collection, not a clue what the products were in the box and showed the wrong information card. Oh dear.

I didn't think she could be any worse than the Doll 10 show a few months ago.

5 minutes in and she's already described eyeshadows as 'sludgey', bumbled through the Roman Holiday collection, not a clue what the products were in the box and showed the wrong information card. Oh dear.

I didn't think she could be any worse than the Doll 10 show a few months ago.

I'm afraid that sounds like every show she presents. I find her hard to watch. Then again I can't watch any of them for longer than 5 minutes but I do find her bumbling and hesitation very off putting and unprofessional.

I'm afraid that sounds like every show she presents. I find her hard to watch. Then again I can't watch any of them for longer than 5 minutes but I do find her bumbling and hesitation very off putting and unprofessional.

I can't watch her either, but this was the worst I have seen her I would say. It was beyond unprofessional! She had obviously done zero research on the products and it was painful to watch. I had to switch off after 10 minutes.

On yesterdays Morning Style I thought she was a bit 'off' with Lesley Ebbetts, pulling her up on the show about the way she pronounced Orla Kiely rather than waiting until they were off air, and when Lesley was talking about one of the garments the model was wearing which was also in the show, saying that they were not talking about that item at that particular time which I thought rather rude.

Imo she is one of the worst for talking over the guests, she was awful in the LG show...

she's become impossible to listen to, and her constant squinting is uncomfortable to watch. I avoid her shows these days.

She does seem to have changed and become a monitor watcher too as she shows off what she`s wearing ...which don`t always suit her sorry to say I think she must listen far too much to the so called stylists and not her own instincts on what suits her

I like Kathy but sometimes I think she approaches her job like I do. She's doing it because she has to . .. . Results variable.

CC

I think we are seeing a general deterioration of the manners and behaviours of all the QVC presenters compared to past years. Newbies won't know any different, and that appears to be QVC's focus. They've got to suspect that the hectoring, interrupting, disrupting are alienating to those who have watched and preferred a different style... so they clearly don't care a hoot.

I watched her present an Alpha-H show last week and I thought it was poor. It was like she had no idea what she was doing, what the products were or anything.

Latest posts

Back