Kate Middleton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Enough already. I am sick of seemingly everything they sell on QVC at the moment being linked to Kate Middleton:tongue:.

Everytime there's a top or skirt that's presented in blue, it's 'just like Kate Middleton blue', everytime there's a piece of jewellery with a blue stone, it's a 'similar shade to Kate's engagement ring..' there's just been a couple of tops on in the last hour that were apparently 'just like Kate's dress' yes, very similar in that they were tops made from flimsy jersey, pruple in colour and completely see through...:rock:

What next? In the DIY hours - Look at this Drain Blasting Kit - you see the blue on the packaging, that's well similar to the blue of Kate's dress is that..and see these chrome drill bits? when you drill with them, the sparks they give off are like well blue and stuff, just like Kate's frock...:tongue:

Enough already. I am sick of seemingly everything they sell on QVC at the moment being linked to Kate Middleton:tongue:.

Everytime there's a top or skirt that's presented in blue, it's 'just like Kate Middleton blue', everytime there's a piece of jewellery with a blue stone, it's a 'similar shade to Kate's engagement ring..' there's just been a couple of tops on in the last hour that were apparently 'just like Kate's dress' yes, very similar in that they were tops made from flimsy jersey, pruple in colour and completely see through...:rock:

What next? In the DIY hours - Look at this Drain Blasting Kit - you see the blue on the packaging, that's well similar to the blue of Kate's dress is that..and see these chrome drill bits? when you drill with them, the sparks they give off are like well blue and stuff, just like Kate's frock...:tongue:

Hear, ruddy Hear,
Why the figgin' hell they think we will be impressed/influenced by some bit of "prince's totty" who's never done a proper day's work in her life is beyond me
.:headbang:

If they sold anything even remotely like that dress she wore on her engagement it would be a result

Maybe we could have a whole range of royal family products. Sarah Ferguson inspired purses - always open and not fussy where the cash comes from. A CD of showtunes inspired by Edward, Wayne Sleep could guest and relate stories of going "backstage" with Eddie in the old days. Charles could bring us his Duchy range, Camilla could be the guest (assuming she can put her ciggie out long enough to make an appearance). Oh and Air Miles Andy... what could he bring us? Hmmm. Model aircraft maybe? Remote control helicopters? dirty raincoats? Hmmmmm

Totally agree. Why do they think we're shallow enough to want to be like, or own something like Kate Middleton? I'm sure she's a lovely young woman but I really don't want anything she's got, and that includes her late mother-in-law's engagement ring. I think it's a bit spooky to be honest, bearing in mind the way in which she died.

Maybe we could have a whole range of royal family products. Sarah Ferguson inspired purses - always open and not fussy where the cash comes from. A CD of showtunes inspired by Edward, Wayne Sleep could guest and relate stories of going "backstage" with Eddie in the old days. Charles could bring us his Duchy range, Camilla could be the guest (assuming she can put her ciggie out long enough to make an appearance). Oh and Air Miles Andy... what could he bring us? Hmmm. Model aircraft maybe? Remote control helicopters? dirty raincoats? Hmmmmm

:handshake: love it...

Princess Anne clip in hairpieces created by Ken Paves from the finest Brillo Pads. Prince Phillip SatNav, 'What do you want to turn left for, are you an Indian?', 'You don't want to go up that road, it's full of foreigners...' etc...:happy:

She's an attractive, intelligent (I presume?) girl from a nice family who's marrying into a dysfunctional, dissolute bunch of free-loading aristos ~ She must be truly head over heels in love to want to hook up with the Windsor Mafia.

Just a thought: is QVC still selling that pelvic floor exerciser thing?

Wonder if they'll try linking that to poor Miss Middleton?

:wonder:

Queens Realm foods – oven ready grouse, gourmet pheasant pate, exclusive royal Queen of puddings – yum yum! :happy:

and for the low end of the market we could have bacon, chops and sausages by Sarah, Duchess of Pork :thinking:

Yep - they'll show it and say 'place this in your hoo-ha, clench, hold your breath and you'll turn the exact shade of blue that Kate Middleton's dress is...'

:nod:

Blasphemy! :angry: Everyone knows that Cheryl Cole is the One True Goddess (tm) we should all emulate! How dare they mock Her like this?! They shall pay for their idolatry. Repent, QVC. Repent!!!

*whew* That was fun...

Two weekends in a row I have been unlucky enough to switch on Gems and they were pushing a ring "like" Kate Middleton except it was a pale wishy washy sapphire and now today I walked past a Yankee Candle stall and they have done a Royal Wedding Candle so no doubt QVC will be pushing that soon enough!!!

Oooo: Carole Hochman could do a "Royal Nuptials" inspired sleepwear range!

Just what you want for your wedding night - flannel jim-jams in "Kate Middleton" blue (or varicose violet, whichever takes your fancy) :wink:

you think its bad now. just wait until after the wedding when the media try to turn her into the next Princess Di and fill page after page after page of what kate did, what she said, what she's wearing etc etc etc......

Piddleton Blue

Now, that's an idea!

How about for those who are well beyond help with pelvic floor exercises, a Middleton catheter bag in Piddleton blue?

Just a thought...

Inge ;o)

Latest posts

Back