Kara Tritton Back At Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
As a guest on the upcoming antique doll/bear show??

Will she be doing the character voices and making them wave at the camera?

WTF???? :headbang:

As a guest on the upcoming antique doll/bear show??

Will she be doing the character voices and making them wave at the camera?

WTF???? :headbang:

Or will she be doing naughty things to those poor lil' bears like what's shown in your avatar? :grin:

I did like Kara T. I just wish she was back full time instead of some of the newcomers... Craig/Carmen...

I quite liked her too...far better than some of the presenters they've signed up since she's been gone.

I really liked her.Came across as a very nice person!

The voices didn't bother me....its just her thing as she was the voice over for some childrens TV character

I liked her too, there was nothing 'shouty' or hard sell about her when she was last on. Didn't she leave to go travelling ?

I always remember on her last show, she had been there for years, and gave her a terrible goodbye, with Dale whipping her photo off the wall, maybe she will come back and put the picture somewhere

I think she was too intellectual to work at QVC, not being ironic, and clearly did it for the money, as do all the others. Expect she could not take it anymore when she left.

would be really nice to see her back, hope life has gone well for her.

The presenters clubbed together and bought her an apatite ring as a going away present as it was her favourite stone.

Latest posts

Back