Kaftan and Crop Trousers Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They did a similar tsv last year of crop trousers and top. Ok yes I bought into it - never wore the trousers - they had a life of their own, they moved and I stayed still !!!!! The top looked great on screen but was so paper thin and creased worse than linen. Charity shop did well that month.

I ain't getting caught 2 years on the trot.............

What a wonderful image but you got some odd looks when that happened , I must have weird shoulders as everything slides gently down and exposes Bra staps etc

What a horrible outfit - shoulders don't fit, hems badly stitched, braid on crops does not go all round, pockets and seams show through on white crops, top is stiff and sticks out, they don't look good even on models with good figures. They look like market stall jim-jams. :eek::eek:

Alison and Genevieve lying through their teeth.

What more can I say?

From what I've seen from the pictures on the website, the black one is by far the worst....It looks awful, the beige one just looks scruffy and unsummery, the coral/white combination is the best of a bad lot..think the braiding on the trousers spoils them.

They did a similar tsv last year of crop trousers and top. Ok yes I bought into it - never wore the trousers - they had a life of their own, they moved and I stayed still !!!!! The top looked great on screen but was so paper thin and creased worse than linen. Charity shop did well that month.

I ain't getting caught 2 years on the trot.............

I did exactly the same thing brissles. Bought the blue one which was nowhere near as bright and vibrant as it was on the TV. I'm with you, one bitten and all that!!

What a horrible outfit - shoulders don't fit, hems badly stitched, braid on crops does not go all round, pockets and seams show through on white crops, top is stiff and sticks out, they don't look good even on models with good figures. They look like market stall jim-jams. :eek::eek:

Alison and Genevieve lying through their teeth.

What more can I say?

I'm guessing you won't be buying it then!

I don't normally even bother to LOOK at QVC fashion, but caught this one on air by accident......

Good grief......how totally unflattering.

It looks equally awful on everyone! :59:

isn't this the 3rd clothes TSV we have had in recent months with a cropped trouser set? The trousers on all have looked strange even on the models.

This is the 4th TSV featuring Crop Trousers in the last month or so. Yet again more carp the powers that be at QVC must think we are all idiots as you would have to be to wear one of those outfits. I think this is the worst to date and that includes Kim&Co. They have lost the plot completely.

I have just had a look at this TSV, or should I say "TODAY'S SPECIAL VILE" offering.......:11:

It really is the pits, Alison said the Top is lovely and Soft...... of course it is.... that's because it's thinner than tissue paper.

Yuk, Yuk and YUK......

A t caller in the 3pm hour has told Jill she lloks nice in it, I have not seen her standing in it but it looks like it is swamping her to me.

crikey not seen anyone even looking half decent in this get up vile vile vile.
must go off to feed my ducks on the island

crikey not seen anyone even looking half decent in this get up vile vile vile.
must go off to feed my ducks on the island

That may be their second home, so expenses are ok. :lol:

Last chance to buy ladies- this divine outfit will be at the regular TSV price in less than an hour. Hurry, hurry, hurry!!

no you should be wearing a crisp white shirt and jeans it goes with every item of jewellery as well you know we are told!!!! Pay attention in class. Does any one actually only ever wear a crisp white shirt and jeans ????

Latest posts

Back